• Chapter 9 •

She fought me for a few seconds but eventually kissed me back. Our lips intertwined together while I placed my hands on her hips pulling her more closer to me . I pushed her against the wall while she was running her fingers through my hair making me more crazy for her.

I felt her tongue on mine, she was more stronger than me right now it's like it's all she has been wanting all this time. It's the best kiss I've ever had till now and it's not because of lust or desire it's because of love, a love that I've never witnessed with anyone until now, a feeling that I've never felt until now.

She is my first love and I can't even think of replacing her with someone else. She is like a drug to me, but a rare and most addictive one. I don't know what spell did she cast on me but she has bewitched me and I'm not even complaining about it.  I love that I love her no matter what consequences it can create, no matter what future we will have.

I stopped kissing her and stepped away from her leaving her in confusing. No I wasn't leaving her or stopping myself .I just wanted to do something that I wanted to do today.  Dance with her.

"What happened?", she asks.

"Nothing. I just wanted to do something.", I replied.

"Do what?" , she asks again but this time she looked a little pissed off.

"I wanted to dance with you. I've been wanting to do that the whole time in that party. I didn't want you to dance with that fucking idiot,I wanted every inch of you for myself and no one else." , I said which made her sigh in relief. I knew she thought I was going to screw up again but little did she know I was going to stay this time till forever.

"You want to dance with me. But why and remember you were fighting with me just few minutes ago and told me you don't like me?", she questions me for the third time. Inez and her never ending curiosity.

"Because I want to and I know you do too and you certainly don't believe whatever I said about not liking you. Do you? Even after kissing you.", I told her with a smile on my face. I grabbed her hands and made her stand in the middle of the room while I played some music.

*Dancing in the hands tied playing by Taylor Swift.

The music starts and I placed  my one hand in her hips and I wrapped the other around her hands. She looks undeniably beautiful when she's dancing and more prettier than even when it's with me. Our dance was more like slow salsa at this moment because the song was little too fast than I expected but I liked it.

Her hips were rolling and moving just like mine and her hands was now placed in my back and mine was in her cheeks and back slightly pulling her hair. When the song ended we were breathing heavily when I leaned in to kiss her again. She kissed me back more strongly and roughly like before. My erection was growing and growing and then she placed her hands on them making it hard and I stopped kissing her.

"What do you want Inez?", I ask her looking deep into her eyes while my hands were on her breast teasing her but I needed her full consent on this because I didn't wanted to force her or anything.

"I shouldn't say whatever I have in my mind.", she whispers slowly looking shy and nervous. I placed my hands on her cheeks and tilted her cheeks up at me.

"Hey, it's okay if you don't want to do this,I won't force you. You can go sleep peacefully in your room and we'll never talk about this again. I promise.", I assured her.

"No , I don't want that.", her words completely shocking me ."I want..I want you to fuck me.", as soon as this words leave her mouth and I kissed her again holding her in my arms. I placed her on the bed and started kissing her again. My hands were now crawling down between her thighs making her extremely wet for me. She gasped when my fingers touched her panties and a small moan escaped her mouth.