my throat hurts

when y/n and england arrive at marvin's appartment cough cough baby joe biden is hanging from his feet over a boiling pot of water. bill nye the science guy walks in (science rules) and says "Boiling is the rapid vaporization of a liquid, which occurs when a liquid is heated to its boiling point, the temperature at which the vapor pressure of the liquid is equal to the pressure exerted on the liquid by the surrounding atmosphere." bill nye your moms a guy (science rules) leaves. moomin marvin and moxxie come out. marvin is heavily pregnant for a week. they all bang. penis. during the banging process marvins water breaks. marvins birth juice gets all over moomins furry white cock. "what the freak marvin why would you do that you always ruin everything you never do anything right you stained my dick with your freaking birth juice now i have to clean up your mess you had to give birth at this exact moment couldn't you wait." he punches marvin in the stomach causing the baby to fall out of his penis hole. its conjoined twins they look like this.

"what the heck marvin why did you have to give birth in the kitchen this is where i eat i dont want to eat in the same place you just birthed

"what the heck marvin why did you have to give birth in the kitchen this is where i eat i dont want to eat in the same place you just birthed." moomin beats the children with a crowbar. moxxie says "dont beat my kids" but then moomin says "they are my kids freak" but then baby joe biden says "LyricsSans! Sans! Wake up!What is it, dude?A human has fallen from the surface worldReally? And you got a bone to pick wit'im?No time for punson, that was a real rib-tickler, ayyUgh! Enough!Alright, here we go againWelcome to the UndergroundHow was the fall?If you wanna look aroundGive us a callWe don't see humans oftenWe're happy you just dropped inI'll be so popular when I show all the monsters what I just brought inHey! Papyrus, mind your mannersCan it, Sans, no time for banterExcuse my brother, he's a bit eccentricYou're just lazy and apatheticCall me what you want, I got thick skinbad joke and I'm finished with himWe are monsters, the awfullest kindTo mess with us takes a lot of spineWe can relate to your determinationBecause we monsters have our motivationsHumans betrayed us and left us burnin'One day we'll make our way back to the surfaceThrough all your travels, your sins will followYour consequences aren't easy to swallowWho's the real monster? Now you should knowYou've cut this story down to the boneReally, Sans?What?The last line of the chorus is a pun?YupYou, imbecile! That was very... cleverHeh, thanks, buddyYou're stuck in the UndergroundThanks to the fallGood luck ever getting outPrepare to brawlYou could show mercy to usOr turn all of us to dustIs your heart full of evilOr full of love?I, the great Papyrus, challenge you to try getting by usTest the human with one of your puzzlesBrilliant, Sans, that will leave him befuddledI dare you to try a bite of spaghettilike the creepypasta's readyStop it Sans! I'm done with the jokin'Sounds like someone's funny bone's brokenWe can relate to your determinationBecause we monsters have our motivationsI am the mastermind, he's my accompliceYou're only still alive because I made a promiseYou'll lose your mind when you wander for hoursYou might even decide to start talkin' to flowersWho's the real monster? Now you should knowYou've cut this story down to the boneSomeday I'll join the Royal GuardWhen I catch this child, can it be that hard?Look, if I'm being honestbrother ain't nothin' but harmlessI know you and all that you wantYou'll get a lot more from Sans than a fontThe deeper you go, the messier it getsIf I had it my way, you'd already be deadKidding, if you couldn't tellI get so bored, I amuse myselfDown here in the UndergroundYou're all aloneWe wanted to tell you nowYou're kinda bonedIf you survive this prisonYou will know nihilismDon't mess around with monstersThey're scared of tiny childrenHa!You've come far, but soon you'll stumbleWhen I stump you with some Junior JumbleNot so sure you'll get him with thatAlas, I'll hit him with my special attackLeave me alone!ou know I've got a knack for the tromboneOne more pun, and I'll be doneBut ain't two skulls better than one?We can relate to your determinationBecause we monsters have our motivationsYou know your story's already been toldWe can play again if you sell your soulI've got my eye on you, so you just watch it'll find any skeletons inside your closetWho's the real monster? Now you should knowYou've cut this story down to the boneSource: " "shut the fuck up" moomin says "who even is the father anyway?'' says marvin. they go to Dr Phil to find out.