That question hit me in the gut. She's great. Really great, but do I see a future with her? Do I see myself saying the three word phrase I dread the most to her? It all comes down to what I see right? Or can I make it work?

"Harry, I'm not sure-"

"Make a damn choice already!" he suddenly shouted through the phone. Blake visibly jumped and Ty just stared at the phone intently.

I look at the guys and all their emotions were the same. Ty wants to go back to his family, his brother. Blake wanted to see his sister again.

My heart is telling me to go back to just make things right with Sierra.

So do I?

"How long do we have to figure out?" Blake suddenly asked. Silence was only there for a few moments. We need time. Time is all it takes. I love it here, I do, but home. Home is home.

Harry let out a small groan and finally spoke into the phone.

"We'll see."

~

And here we are. We're in Harry's car, a couple minutes away from our old neighborhood. The thought of coming home to the family I had have me have chills down my spine.

Does she know? Is she happy to see me?

My phone lit up and it was a message from Sarah. The thing with her is that I broke things off last night. Yeah, yeah the cliche, Let's break up, shit.

She wasn't sad, I would say, but rather confused and angry. She keeps on texting me on how bad of a boyfriend I was and trying to win me back. The boys literally hugged me with tears in their eyes when I said I broke up with her.

"She really is obsessed," Ty whispers and I flicked him on the back of his head. Obsessed is the correct term. I open the text and it was a picture of her in a red dress but I left her on read and silenced the notifications of her messages.

We turn into the familiar neighborhood and I spot the boy's houses. The two story grey, wood suburban home was Ty's with his brother's, Tavis, basketball hoop outside. The one beside it was the same type of building with flowers and plants outside and a full on deck with patio chairs was Blake and Cameron's. Blake's eyes were glossy as he stared at his house. It changed so much since ten years ago.

Then there's mine. The one on the left of Cameron and Blake's with the lights out and no cars in the driveway. The usual. My parents work for business. They travel ALL the time leaving me alone but I don't mind at times.

It does mess with my shit though. My parent's never actually attended my eighth grade graduation, never saw me in a suit for my freshman homecoming, never said anything when I passed my driver's test, never said happy birthday to me during the years, never cooked me an actual good full dinner, never congratulated me on varsity football. Sure, they couldn't come to Elwood but they could've texted or even called. These things mattered, right?

My vision then travels to the house where the big tree in the middle is connected to my window and the window on the left. The Laurken household. I would use to make Sierra shit her pants from walking across the branches to her window just to hang out. She would always lecture me on the dangers of walking on high surfaces.