Chapter Thirty-Two

Dabi banged his fist against the table. "What the f*ck do you mean we can't go get her?!" Rei put a hand on his shoulder. "Touya, please calm down. He said not yet." Shigaraki tried to explain his thoughts. "The only reason she would've went with him was to save you and us. We can't bust in and risk getting her hurt. We have to wait." Dabi growled at him. "How long?! We only have 4 and a half months until my kids are born and I need to be with (Y/n) for that." Shigaraki huffed. "We're going to get her back before that. But for now, don't do anything stupid." Dabi turns and storms upstairs. Rei sighs and follows after him. She goes into his room and sits next to him on the bed. "Touya...I know you're worried about her. I am too, but she's a strong girl. She'll be fine." Dabi's voice shook. "Mom..." Dabi buries his face in Rei's shoulder, sniffling and slightly shaking. She only hugs him and rubs his back comfortingly as she whispers reassuring words.

...

You watched as Endeavor glanced at the dishes on the dining table. He looked towards the foyer. "Natsuo! I told you to be here on time." Natsuo entered the dining room, barely glancing at Endeavor. He looked at you, then at Endeavor. "Who's she?" Endeavor introduced you. "This is (Y/n). She's going to be your future step-mother." Natsuo glared at him. "You're sick. She looks younger than Fuyumi. And trying to replace mom? You could never find someone like her." You bowed your head, acting like you weren't listening to the drama. The two men continued to quarrel. Fuyumi helped you out of the room and into a guest room. "Oh, here. I brought new clothes for you. It's all maternity wear, so it should fit. You should change your clothes." You watched as Fuyumi pulled a floral maternity dress out of a duffle bag. Fuyumi turned to you and held the dress up, nodding. "You can change into this if you want to. I'll wait outside." You took off your large sweater and other clothing before slipping on the dress. The material was light and soft, conforming to your stomach gently.

'I can't wait to go back. This sucks.'

The two of you walked back to the dining room. Natsuo and Endeavor had taken their seats, not saying a word to each other. Then they noticed the two. Natsuo grinned. "Finally! I'm starving and this looks good!" Endeavor nodded. "Indeed. We can begin dinner now that you've gotten back." Fuyumi goes to serve Natsuo his plate, but he shakes his head at her and makes his own plate. You silently begin to make Endeavor's plate, wishing he would drop dead in his seat. After the men start eating, you and Fuyumi make your plates. Fuyumi looked at you. "This is very good. You'll have to share the recipe with me." You looked at her. "Of course..." Natsuo spoke up. "She's right. It is good." You nodded. "Thank you." Endeavor looked at the two. "Now you see why I've chosen her as my future wife. Obedient, quiet, and she knows her duties as a woman." Natsuo scoffed. "You haven't changed at all." Fuyumi gasped. "Natsuo!" He shook his head. "No, Fuyumi! It's true. He probably bought her from her family too." You looked down. 'Not bought. Taken.' Endeavor narrowed his eyes. "I did not buy her. Show some respect." Natsuo huffed. "Respect? You don't deserve any. Fuyumi, I'm going to leave. I'll see you later." Natsuo got up, glaring at Endeavor as he walked towards the foyer. He looked at you. "I'm sorry you have to deal with him."

Natsuo left and dinner resumed awkwardly. Afterwards, Fuyumi helped you clean up before leaving. You finished cleaning the kitchen and leaned back against the counter, holding your stomach. You hummed and sang quietly. "There can be miracles when you believe. Though hope is frail...it's hard to kill." Endeavor stepped into the kitchen and you fell silent. He looked at you. "I normally would forbid you from singing, but your voice is pleasant, unlike Rei's. That woman sounded like a drowned rat." You bit your lip to hold back all the swears you wanted to say. He looked around the kitchen before turning back to you. "Since you are finished here, I have other things for you. The laundry needs to be hung to dry and the baseboards need dusting." You held back the urge to snap at him for ordering you around like a maid. You only nodded and went to do what he asked you to. The whole time, you cursed him out in your head and wished you were at home.

...

A few hours later, you find yourself back in the bedroom. You held a nightgown in your arms as you glared at Endeavor. He looked at you. "Get dressed for bed. I have an early day tomorrow and I scheduled you with one of my best doctors." You narrowed your eyes. "Get out so I can change." He crossed his arms over his chest. "I do not trust you in here alone. Now change." You didn't move. "No." He scoffed. "Watch your tongue and lose the attitude. Change or I'll do it for you." You hesitated before turning away and slowly taking the dress off. You tensed as he got up and walked behind you. Before you could slip on the nightgown, he wrapped his arms around you, resting his hands on your bare, round stomach. You cringed as you caught sight of your reflection in the vanity mirror. His touch felt suffocating and cold, making you want to pull away. He moved away and you quickly put on the nightgown. He looked at you. "Get in bed. Your appointment's early and we can't be late." You turned away from him. ".."

The two of you got into the large bed. You stayed as far away from him as possible. You curled up as much as you could to avoid his touch. You looks towards the door and frowned.

'He locked the door when we got in here. And he hid the key. Maybe I can make an escape tomorrow...'