Chapter 11: enough is enough

Cameron took his helmet and gear off and was a little nervous while putting his hands up. Ryan laughs since he's only one third of his size. Ryan throws a jab but Cameron dodges and punched him in the stomach but Ryan wasn't hurt much by it.

"You call that a punch, you are fucking weak." Ryan said.

He pushed Cameron hard that he fell down on his back. Ryan kicked him hard onto the side and Cameron yelped by the impact. Ryan grabbed him by the collar and punched him hard in the gut. Cameron wheezed and can't even stand up.

"It's hurts doesn't it?! That's how it felt when you showed up and stole everything away from me! You should've stayed in your world where you fucking belong but it's already too late for that!" Ryan shouted as he punched him hard in the gut again that knocked the wind out of him and tossed him onto the ground.

Cameron coughed up some blood and vomit and started crying. Ryan walked around him laughing. Just then Cameron saw a used needle not far from him. Just then Ryan picked him up by the collar and was about to hit him until Cameron Stabbed Ryan in the left eye with the used syringe needle. Ryan screamed in agony pain and dropped him. Cameron started running fast as he can from Him.

"AHHHH! YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!" Ryan shouted as he pulled the needle out of his destroyed eye and grabs his gun and went after him.

     Cameron started limping and tries to find a way out of the alley ways but he heard Ryan firing his gun at him. Luckily he kept missing but has an advantage of being faster than him. Cameron panics and sees an exit to a street. He was about to run but got shot in the leg. He fell down and screams in agony. Ryan went to him while covering his bleeding eye socket.

Cameron was crying and screaming by the gun shot and Ryan laughs at him.

"Since you destroyed my eye. You are definitely going to....."

BANG!!!

Ryan got shot in the shoulder and screamed in pain. Just then he saw Miya firing her gun and tries to make a run for it. Miya chased after him while Jamie and Zara went to Cameron and saves him from blood loss. Ryan kept running until Andrea ambushed him and stabbed him hard in the gut.

"AHH YOU BITCH!" He shouted.

"Shut up you Shit bag!" Andera shouted as she stabbed him again.

Ryan fell down and Miya aimed her gun at his forehead and said, "Rot in hell."

She pulled the trigger and blew his brains out into the wall.

Later... The ambulance came and carried Cameron to the hospital. Cameron was losing consousnes and the paramedics try to keep pressure on it.

Cameron started to lose consousnes and everything went black.

At the hospital the paramedics hurried and took him to an operating room and starts doing surgery of removing the bullet.

The next morning...

Cameron wakes up and sees Miya asleep next to him. He smiled and hugs her. Miya woke up and hugs him tight.

"Oh thank God you are okay!" Miya shouted as she was crying

"Mom..... Mom...ma....momma." Cameron said as he was trying to speak.

"Yes momma is here."

Later on...

Everyone was visiting Cameron, giving him gifts and hoping he was okay?

Later on... Tim and his team came to visit and they decided to take a picture of them with Cameron winning the homecoming game and gave him the football. Cameron smiled and noticed cherry and her friends came as well and they gave him hugs and Cherry gave him a kiss on the forehead. He blushed very red and the girls giggled.

A couple days later...

Cameron was able to leave the hospital in crutches and still decided to go do online school at the high school still. Unfortunately he won't be able to practice with the football team for a while but he likes to cheer them on with Cherry and the cheerleaders.

After school, Ashley and Jamie were being extra protective and made sure his leg is doing okay. But it was healing fine and Zara and Andrea were loving on him and Miya was being the best mother as she can.