Chapter 9: family bonding

The next morning.... Cameron was sleeping in and enjoys the extra sleep. Ashley then came in and softly wakes him up for breakfast.

      "Good morning my cute grandson, I have some French toast and some bacon and eggs for you in the dining room. Cameron got up in a flash and hurried and sees a plate of breakfast for him and started eating. Zara then came and kisses him in the forehead.

"Morning little one, I hope you have the energy today because we're going to have some fun today after you finish your online school." She said.

"Yeah we're going to have some fun for the day like going to the mall, seeing a movie, or going to the amusement park after you finish your school work." Ashley said.

Cameron got excited and devours and finished his breakfast and got started his online school on Ashley's laptop.

Later on....

After he finished, Zara took him to his room and got him dressed in some new clothes that she and Andrea bought for him yesterday and started brushing his thick brown hair. She then hugged him and loved him more and carried him back to the living room to get ready getting out of the house. Jamie got in the driver seat of the family van and turned on the ignition. Ashley got in the front seat while Zara and Andrea got the back with Cameron and everyone buckled up and headed to the amusement park at the edge of spring city. Cameron sees the Ferris wheel and a huge roller coaster from the window and got excited with happiness. Everyone got out and entered in the amusement park. The wolves started to give curious glares and started talking about Cameron and tries to say hi to him and taking pictures of him. Zara picks up Cameron and carries him to keep him close. Cameron pointed at the Ferris wheel since he wanted to try it.

"You want to ride the Ferris wheel?" Zara asked.

Cameron nodded yes with a smile.

"Alright then, let's get in line." Jamie said.

The family got in line and they got in the Ferris wheel and they enjoyed watching the view and the ride of going around. After the ride, they did the roller coaster next and Cameron raised his arms up and yells with excitement while Ashley didn't enjoy the ride blew chunks. After the rides they decide to play some carnival games. Cameron saw a great huge stuff animal of a Wolf and wanted to see if he can win it.

"Hello there human, you up for a game of balloon and darts?" The clerk asked.

Cameron nodded yes and Jamie gave the guy a dollar for a try.

Cameron grabs a dart and tries to aim. He missed a few times and can't get a balloon yet. The clerk laughs a little since they didn't know that he rigged the game by tampering the flag ends of the darts. Jamie got a little suspicious when he saw one of the dart flags were damaged or torn. Cameron frowned when he didn't get one balloon. Jamie gave the clerk another dollar to win the game for Cameron and to confirm his suspicions that the game is rigged. Jamie threw a few darts and kept missing even if he aims carefully.

"Sir I think you purposely rigged this game!" Jamie shouted.

"HA! I did Not!" The clerk shouted.

"Yes you did, you purposely tore and damaged the flag end of these darts to scam people off!" Jamie shouted.

Just then everyone gathered around and saw Jamie grabbed hold of the clerk by the shirt and Ashley tried to calm Jamie from doing anything stupid that will get him in trouble.

Then a cop came and asked, "what's the problem here?

"This game is suspiciously rigged, these darts were have damaged flag ends and he is purposely scamming others."

The cop examined the darts and he was right. Then, gave a glare at the clerk.

Later on...

Cameron was able to have the plush he wanted since the cop arrested the person for rigging the game. Later they stopped for a bite and continued having fun at the amusement park till 4:00.

Later on, they drove to the mall and Ashley wanted to spoil Cameron a little and have some fun shopping. Zara and Andrea decided to a girls shop for a bit while Ashley and Jamie took Cameron to the toy store for a bit. There was a lot of stuff that Cameron has interest to look at.

Hours later...

They had a great time and made it back to the house and Miya wasn't home yet. Everyone started to relax for a while.

Zara and Andrea sat on the couch while holding Cameron.

Tomorrow will be the day for for the homecoming game and Cameron can't wait to have his dream playing football.

Meanwhile at spring city prison....

"He escaped!" One of the guards shouted!

"How did he?!" The warden shouted

"He dig his way out!!" The guard shouted.

Outside of the prison, Ryan climbed out of the dirt and said, "that no fur will die by my own hands!"