Chapter 3: a high School experience part 1

The next morning, Cameron was peacefully asleep in his new nice soft bed until the sunshine started to shine on his face. He woke up and yawned deep as he sat up and stretches. He heard Miya walking upstairs and into the hall to his door.

"Oh good morning, sweetie did you sleep well?" She asked.

Cameron nodded yes with a smile and gave her a hug. Miya smiled and hugs back.

"Now, let's get you dressed, I have to bring to work with me today."

       She got him dressed and let him brush his teeth and getting ready. She then gave him Pop tarts and got him in the car and they drove to SpringCity highschool where she works as a teacher.

       As they got out of the car, everyone was surprised and shocked of seeing Cameron. They stare with curiosity that they see an human for the first time. Miya pulled him close to her as he was a little scared. She unlocked her classroom door and moves an available desk next to hers for Cameron to sit at during the day. As the bell rings, students started to come in the classroom and we're surprised of seeing Cameron.
A few Wolf girls went to Cameron and squatted at his level and started giggling and saying hi to him. They started pinching his cheeks, softly touching his face and stroking his hair and one of them putting their hands on his shoulders. He was vulnerable, blushing severely red and to nervous to move and melts into it.

"Okay, okay, girls, please take your seats." Miya said.

The girls finnaly stopped teasing him and sat at their desks. Miya then took Cameron and sat him down and gave him a laptop and headphones to do his online school.

     Just then two jocks came in late, one of them named Ryan, a troubled spoiled seventeen years old that is a quarter back of the football team and likes to bully others.

The other was Tim, Ryan's best friend but the complete opposite, he is very nice, respectful and sometimes hates Ryan for being a asshole sometimes.

"You two are late again." Said Miya.

"Whatever, Ms. June." Ryan sassed as he gave her his tardy slip.

Ryan then stop and saw Cameron with a shocked look.

"Who's this no-fur?" Ryan asked as he laughs.

"Ryan! That name calling won't be tolerated in my classroom!" Miya shouted.

"Chill bitch, I just asked." He said

Everyone gasped and Miya grabbed him on the arm hard and toss him out of the classroom.

"Go to the principal's office!!!" She shouted as she closed the door

Miya then clamed down and said, "Sorry about that class. now today, I want you to meet my adopted son Cameron. So please make him feel welcomed to our society and please understand that he's autistic."

Everyone smiled and waved at Cameron. He smiled and waved back.

During class. Cameron finished his online course for the day and put his head down and napped for a bit, while Miya types on the computer for the next assignment while everyone was working on a paper. After first period ended everyone waved goodbye to Cameron before they left then the next class of students came in and more wolf girls surrounded him and teased him till Miya told them to sit down.

Later...

After 5th period, Miya took Cameron to the cafeteria for some lunch. Everyone went silent and gave stares or curiosity and shockness when they saw them. Cameron was nervous of being looked at but most of them took pictures and tries to say hi to him. They went in line and grabbed a two trays of food. They were about to head to the teachers lounge until one of Miya's students stopped and asked to see if Cameron wants to sit with her and her friends.