Chapter 2: physical tests

Cameron was softy put in the back seat and he seeing all wolves taking pictures of him and police escorting them away. Then the police got in the car and started driving away. Cameron was still a little scared but started to fall asleep since the traffic was slow.
He closed his eyes and fell asleep in the back seat. 20 minutes later... The cops finnaly arrive to the police Station and parks the car. The female cop noticed he was asleep and smiled. She picked him up from the back seat and carries him inside.
She took him to the children care area and layed him down on a bed and pulled the covers over him and saw him move and getting comfortable. She smiled and went to her work desk.

3 hours later...

Then, A group of doctor's came in to station.

"Hello, um how can I help you?" The female cop asks.

"We heard that you discovered a human being in the city and we have a court order from the judge that we need to take him for some Mandatory health tests and see if he's vaccinated from all diseases since he's considered a endangered species." Dr. Crim explains.

"Ok I'll go get him" said the female officer.

Later...

Cameron was taken to a doctor's office and nurses started measuring his height and weight and then his temperature. afterwards, we was taken to an exam room for a body examination. Cameron got scared when the nurses took off his shirt and pants.

"It's okay, were just checking for any injuries on you.",One of the nurses said.

Cameron stood still and while nurses writes down the results on the physical report. He then was taken to another room for his vaccination.

Dr. Crim came in and said, "hello there little one, Im doctor Crim. What's your name?" He asked

Cameron tries his best to speak but can't even say his own name very well.

       "It's okay, I know you have a condition of Autism but I'll make sure you are welcomeed in a great place of life of our society. Now in your medical results, we noticed that you aren't vacinated from the measels and Sars. So I'm going to give you two injections and you will feel a poke."

Cameron scooted back on the chair when he had a fear of seeing the sharp needles.

"It's okay, just hold still..." He said.

        Cameron grunts as Dr. Crim injects the first vaccination in his left arm and then puts then injects the second vaccination and then puts a band aid on.

"You are one though kid." He said.

Later on...

Cameron fell asleep into a patient ward while Dr.crim had a talk with the government officials of what there were going to do next with Cameron.

"So the tests were finished and he's perfectly healthy and fully vaccinated but there is one problem."

"What kind of problem" one of the government officials asked.

"We noticed that he is diagnosed with Autism and he is very scared of where he is." Explained Dr. Crim.

"I see. Don't worry Doctor. We actually have someone that can take care of him. Her name is Myia June. She is a scientist that studies about humans and human culture. However she is currently a high school teacher at a high school in SpringCity that is 6 hours away from this city. We will give her a call and see if see wants to take care of this human child."

"Ok." Said Dr. Crim.

At Spring city...

Myia is getting her class ready for the day. She teaches about humans and what they are to the class since, she had interest of wanting Wolves to interact if a human comes here unexpectedly. After class, her phone rang and she answers it.

"Hello?" She answers

"Hello Myia, this is Dr Crim. I noticed you have interest about humanity. We found a human male child in Rince city and you are qualified if you want to adopt him."

She was shocked about the news and shouted, "Yes! Yes! I'll adopt him!"

"Great! We will bring him to your house in a few hours. Thank you very much!" Dr. Crim said as he hanged up.

Myia got excited and headed home and got ready to wait.

Meanwhile...

          Cameron was transported into an armored vehicle during the trip. He was sitting in the backseat between two military soldiers. He was afraid to look up since he felt uncomfortable by the soldiers close to him. One of them offered him a candy bar and he happily took it and started eating it.

    Cameron smiled a little while he felt better but the trip was still quiet.

5 hours later...

They finally arrived to a peaceful neighborhood in front of Miya's house.

Miya walked outside with excitement to see a human for the first time. The Wolf soldiers walked out of the vehicle and escorted Cameron out. He saw Miya coming to him he hid behind a soldier.

"It's okay. I won't hurt you sweetie." She said as offered him a hug.

Cameron slowly walks close to her and went into her arms.

Miya hugs him tightly and brings him inside her home. She decided to do her best to be a mother.