Hoseok: Ha-Neul calm down and we solve our problems by talking, violence is useless. Put that gun away before you do something you may regret.

Ha-Neul: Isn't violence the only thing you can do? Why will Kevin die and you won't? I don't see a difference between you? You treated me the same, so it's up to me to do like you. I learned to behave the same as my enemies. Certainly by doing that I lower myself to your level but I do not lose anything and I do not care as long as I take revenge. So you too will have the same end. A sad ending.

Jin: Ha-Neul we can find another solution. What happened was in the past and we have changed and we regret all of our actions. We shouldn't have and unfortunately we just realized. I know it's too late to do this but we beg your forgiveness.

Everyone: We are sorry. 

Ha-Neul: A thousand years later. Too bad I changed during this time and I'm not like before. They made me a new person with a black heart and who no longer feels pity towards any human being that exists on this world. You will have ask forgiveness to me in the past tense I will have forgiven you but now it is not the same thing.

Namjoon: Where are Jimin and Jungkook? 

E:U :  We heard that you got married to Jimin.

Taehyung: And that New is dead. 

Ha-Neul: We got divorced and he is now living his solo life. I participated in New's death and he sincerely deserved it like you. Jungkook is with Yiren and they've been missing for four years, we don't know where they've gone. They are still strong, everyone is looking for them but four years later they are still not found. Maybe they're dead who knows?

Jin: Did you killed them? 

Ha-Neul: I have not yet reached the level of killing my cousin out of madness but her boyfriend I can do it the day I find them.

Onda: And Jimin how come you forgave him and not us?

Ha-Neul: His turn will come soon. Don't worry your best friend will join you at the top.

Namjoon: Ha-Neul, come to your senses and let go of this weapon. You will go to jail if you do this. Do we really deserve that you get convicted? We're just assholes who screwed up the past but are willing to make amends for their mistakes.

Ha-Neul: Too late. I said amused at their sudden change in behavior.

I pull on everyone's left leg and they drop to their knees. This sight is amazing to see them kneeling in front of me and for me. They bow like I was a very important person. I laugh at this image that I see and I take a picture of them, for my memory. I have always waited for this moment, the best feeling in the world is to see your enemies on their knees and weak in front of you. Begging you to forgive them and not to hurt them as they did to you. I start to jump all over the place and turn a baseball bat around hand in hand because I put my gun in my pocket. I hear them all cry and scream which feeds me happiness. My smile only worsens more and more and my sneers are louder and louder.

I take off my jacket and throw it on the floor then I put on some music because I find it annoying without but I lower it so that I can hear them in pain. I start with Yoongi, I come in front of him and grab him by the chin then look him straight in the eyes as he did and this time it's him who looks down, not me. I get up and laugh at him then I suddenly regain my seriousness and kick him in the face and he falls off his knees. I hit him several times with the bat all over his body and also kicks in the stomach then I stop when I see that he is bleeding all over the place and I let him suffer on his own until he stops. He dies. His growls give me several sadistic ideas to implement on others. I thank him.

I walk this time towards E: U this big bitch I hate her. I took her by the hair and I saw that she had snot coming out of her nose, disgusting. I drop the bat and take a chisel out of my pocket and show it to her. She begs me not to cut her hair. I don't think she understood that she is going to die so she doesn't lose anything. I cut her hair and seized with an unbearable urge to give her the scissors, I lower my hand to the level of her stomach and put it in her then I do tricks with it inside. She cries out in pain to cut her vocal cords and cries all the tears in her body. And her cries provoke joy in me. She begins to suffocate and I get up from her then remove the chisel from her and let her die slowly and in pain, bathing in her blood.

Mia looks at me with a murderous gaze, she's not scared yet but she will be scared in not long. I walk up to a bottle which was all alone waiting for me on a wooden stick, it is filled with acid. I redirect myself towards Mia walking slowly then when I reach her level I spill all the liquid on her and I hear a cry choked by pain. Her skin has changed and she has become disgusting, I feel like throwing up at her appearance. I trap a piece of her hair in my hand and throw her across the room so I don't have to see her anymore.

Onda doesn't say anything and just stares without reacting. I grab the bat which is stained with Yoongi's blood and beat her with it until blood then let her suffer. Si-hyeon tries to stand up but she can't, so I offer my hand to help her and she takes it. I pull her and let her go then she falls directly on her face and when I flip her over with my foot I see that she broke her nose and bleeding and that she has also lost some of her teeth. I jump on her stomach with my heels and she vomits next to her head then I do it again several times until they pierce her stomach and then I stop. I pull away from her and look at myself with a look like a beaten dog. Not liking this look I send my chisel in her left eye.

I watch Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin and Taehyung the last three I have left, honestly I don't have too much energy anymore and besides they haven't done much to me except the coffee pot thing with the bats. I walk towards them and I empty a can full of gasoline on them, then take another and overturn them especially the entire hangar. I grab my jacket and put it back on, then quickly wipe it off with my hand and head for the door to exit. Finally in front of the door I take out my lighter, light it and throw it away, then leave here once and for all.

I never thought I'll have such a happy day. One of the most beautiful that I have been able to spend in my life. I get in my car and I see that everything has caught fire. I start and leave here then head to the hospital where JongSuk is located. I was happy but now coming back to sadness, I hope he has nothing and that no nerve has been touched otherwise I would be remiss for life even if he forgives me. If I could go back I would have done everything to change several things. I have probably just deprived children of father and mother and deprived a wife of her husband and a man his wife, deprived a young man of his girlfriend and a young woman of her boyfriend but I'm selfish and I think only of me when I am in such states and in front of such people.