OMG LEAVE THE BUNNIES ALONE!!!

~I'm back on my computer to write this chapter. I've written like the past fifteen or so chapters on my phone, don't know why but I didn't feel like getting my laptop out. TW-> animal killing of the graphic nature, blood, knives.

________________________________________________________________________________

Technoblade opens his eyes slowly, feeling the light burn into his retinas, making him close them immediately. "Why the hell is it so damn bright?" He thinks, lifting his arm to shield his eyes from the bright sun. He glances over at the man sleeping next to him. 

Dream was turned away from him, every breath making his shoulders rise and fall in a consistent pattern.

Techno smiles, sitting up and trying to look at the window that was letting in the accursed sun, he must've woken up later than usual, given the light was going right into his eyes from the window above his head.

His ears twitch when he hears a squeak from somewhere else in the house. He looks over at Dream, who was still sound asleep, having already taken Techno's place on the bed in the short while it had been since he'd stood from the bed.

He then remembers that the cat hybrid that had slept on the floor last night was no longer there. It took his brain a second to connect the dots before he rushed out of the bedroom and out to the living room. He saw a shadow being cast from the kitchen, and more squeaks.

He rushes over to the opening and walks through, holding onto the frame of the opening to keep him from slipping and falling. His eyes go wide as he sees the scene in front of him.

There stands Toua, the ten year old, with a knife in hand, not a small knife either, holding it so that it just barely breaks the skin of the little baby bunny that she was holding down. The sadistic smile, the other carcasses, and the amount of blood that dripped off of the island and over on to the floor, made everything so much worse.

"What are you doing?!" Techno asks, voice coming very close to cracking with the sheer panic he felt right now.

"I liked the story you told last night." Toua says in a low voice, not looking up. The half smile, that literally only moved the right side of her face, stayed, and she didn't stop cutting into the bunny either.

"You're making a mess." Techno says in a whispered voice. "Why- what-"

"I quite enjoyed the part where the woman died. It made them happy." Toua says, still not looking up at the other, who was starting to just stutter out random words and sounds.

"Them?" Was one the other things he managed to get out completely and clearly.

"Them." Toua says, motioning towards the wall that faced the South woods with her head.

Techno looks over at the wall, then through the window, but sees nothing.

Toua continues to cut the bunny, finally letting it's suffering end by gently cutting off it's head, that sick half smile still on her face.

Techno was more concerned about the mess she was making than what she was doing to cause the mess. His voices didn't really care about the mess, they liked every single bit of it.

"When she says, that 'they' were happy about the sound of death... do y'all thinks she was referring to voices? Ooo. If she has voices, too, can we like hook up to her and talk with her voices. Would you like to choose better wording for that sentence? What do you- oh my god. No! I didn't mean it like that. Shit! Ha! You stupid bitch. Hey, shut up! Be nice to each other. Make me, you little shit! Shut up! Bitch! Who are you? Tommy? Hell no! You sound like him. Let's stay on track. Yeah, focus on the blood. Techno you should help her. Yeah! Get your hands dirty, Techno! DRINK THE BLOOD! Blood for the blood god. Blood for the blood god. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"

As Techno's voices continue the chant of 'blood for the blood god' he started walking through the puddles of blood to pick up the already dead rabbits, that were put off to the side, out of her work space.

"Do you have anymore?" Techno asks. "You know, so I know if you're done or not." He added, not wanting to sound like he wanted to join in.

She shakes her head, handing the rabbit, and it's head, to the other hybrid who then took them outside to dispose of them, properly.

"What's that smell?" Dream asks, walking into the kitchen. "Nope." He says, turning on his heal and walking away from the room. (did a full 180, baby. my math teacher told us that degrees are a completely made up thing. Radians are the real units, not degrees. You're welcome *winks not as a tic*.)

Techno walks past Dream, who's on his way to the couch, on his way back to the kitchen.

"You're helping me clean this up." Techno says, grabbing some towels and handing a few to the cat hybrid.

She doesn't say anything, just takes it and starts wiping off the counter.

"I'm sorry." Toua says after several minutes of tense silence.

"It's okay. Just... Try not to do it in here again, or like... try not to make a mess." Techno says. "May I ask what you meant by 'them'?"

"It's them. I can't talk about them or they'll get mad." Toua says, still not looking at the other.

Techno takes a deep breath, thinking, contemplating his options. "Can you describe 'them'?" He asks after a few seconds.

"They-" Toua starts, but stops, as if she were trying to not be heard by something. She stays silent for a few seconds before continuing. "They're tall. Their limbs are long. They're dark, almost like shadows, because they are shadows, but not really..." She trails off, stopping her movement, entirely. "They're dangerous. They don't like people talking about them." She adds quickly.

"Okay..." Techno whispers to himself. "So not voices." He thinks.

________________________________________________________________________________

~I keep saying to leave the bunnies alone, but it always comes back to them... A return of the voices! They haven't been here for a while. I hope you enjoyed this chapter because Imma get shit from them for a bit while I write about them. If you know, you know. If you don't, then... Idk what to tell you... :)