A place to stay

~so I want Fundy to be seventeen in this story she he's no longer Wilbur's biological son, he's adopted. TW-> implied disowning, referenced bad parenting (in particular a bad father)

________________________________________________________________________________

"Welcome back." Phil says as Tommy and Wilbur walk through his front door.

"Hello." Tommy says, flipping on the couch tiredly.

Wilbur walks over to the couch and sitting down, resting his arms over the back of it.

"I would've thought you'd stay the night." Phil says, finishing up the dishes he was washing, and going to sit on the adjacent couch to them.

"I guess Tech didn't want us to stay." Wilbur says.

"Wilbur was being weird and saying things to get on Techno's nerves." Tommy says, crossing his arms and kicking Wilbur's shoulder lightly.

"He's my brother, that's what brothers do." Wilbur says, glaring slightly at Tommy. "Speaking of brothers, where's Ranboo?"

"Oh, he's off doing something with Tubbo." Phil says, waving his hand in no particular direction.

"He's always with Tubbo." Tommy says.

"You're one to talk." Phil says, gaining  afore from his son.

"I'm just saying. They literally met like... when did they meet?" Tommy asks.

"A some months ago when he first got here. Didn't start hanging out with him until you bright Ranboo along with you and Tubbo." Phil says.

"Where does Fundy live?" Wilbur asks, just now remembering he had a son, being the shit father he had become.

"Over in the woods behind the graveyard and the presidential building." Phil says.

"Mmm." Wilbur hums, nodding. "I'll be off then. Have a nice night." He says, standing and waving.

"Wait, Will." Phil says, also standing and walking over to the door where Wilbur was about to leave from.

"Yes?" Wilbur says, before being hit with a deathly glare from the older man.

"If you say anything or do anything to hurt Fundy, you will no longer be aloud near him or my children again, got it." Phil says in a whispered but still very stern and serious voice.

Wilbur pales for a second, eyes going wide, not having expected that at all. He only nods, not knowing what to say to that.

"Good. Now go on." Phil says the last part louder and in a more cheery tone that was closer to his regular speaking tone.

Wilbur nods again before leaving.

"What'd you say to him?" Tommy says with a slight chuckle. (Here we go again with the 'slight' and 'slightly' shit again)

"Nothing." Phil says, closing the door after Wilbur was a good enough distance away.

"Then why'd he look so scared?" Tommy asks, flipping back onto his back and putting an arm over his eyes.