Vote him off

~I promise the next chapter will be back to Dreamnoblade pov. Also I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday... It is entirely my fault because I turned on one of Ranboo's older vods while writing... also I start school on Thursday so I don't know when updates will be out once that happens.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hello." Karl greets as Phil and Tommy walk through the front doors of the prison.

"Hey, mate." Phil says, waving.

"Say, Karl, have you been anywhere in the past few weeks?" Tommy asks, leaning an elbow on the desk that Karl sits at.

"Can't say I have. I've only been around this area." Karl says. "Are you guys here to visit someone?"

"No, no." Tommy says. "Are you sure you haven't been anywhere outside of L'Manburg?"

"Well I've been into the lands of the greater SMP but only as far as the community house." Karl says.

"Mhm..." Tommy says, sounding like he doesn't believe Karl when really he doesn't know what he's doing.

Karl just looks between the thinking teen and the old man awkwardly as the silence falls over the echo prone room.

"Okay." Tommy says, standing up as straight as his posture will allow. "Then lets go, Philza Minecraft."

Phil laughs through his nose before walking after the teen. "Who haven't we talked to yet?"

"We haven't talked to Will yet." Tommy says.

"Oh! Wilbur is here." Karl says.

"Wilbur's here?" Phil asks, voice full of disbelief.

"Yeah... He works here now." Karl says. "I can go get him if you'd like."

"Yes." Tommy says.

"If it's not a problem." Phil says, compensating for his son's behavior.

"Okay. I'll be right back." Karl says before disappearing through a door behind the desk.

The two wait there for a while, Tommy tapping his fingers on the desk while Phil rocks back and fourth on his feet.

The sound of the door opening catches them both off guard, causing them to jump slightly.

"You called?" Wilbur asks, walking through the open door after Karl.

"Yeah, bitch." Tommy says. "Have you been anywhere lately?"

"Who's to say..." Wilbur says in an unsettling tone.

"Wha- Huh?" Tommy asks, not expecting this kind of response.

"Why do you ask?" Wilbur asks, cleaning out some dirt from under his nails.

"Because." Tommy says. "Just tell me if you've been anywhere recently." He adds, getting impatient.

"Can't say I have." Wilbur says with extra emphasis on the first word.

"Okay? Well then- are you sure?" Tommy asks, not liking the way Wilbur says things. "And when did you start working here?"

"Not too long ago." Wilbur says, avoiding the first question before glancing at Phil, who seems to be analyzing the tall brunet, before looking back at Tommy.

"Have you visited your brother, Technoblade, recently?" Tommy asks.

"He's basically your brother too." Will says, still avoiding the questions.

"Okay... but have you?" Tommy asks.

"Have I what?" Will asks, leaning back on his hands.

"Have you visited him recently?" Phil asks, not liking the way Wilbur acts, at all.

"Can't say I have." Wilbur says.

"What kind of answer is that? You've said it twice." Tommy says.

"Are you asking because you want me to go with you?" Wilbur asks.

"I mean... no." Tommy says, very confused by the change in tone of the conversation.

"You don't have to be scared of him. He's not that scary." Wilbur says.

"What do you- what are you- I'm not scared of him." Tommy says.

"Mhm. Well... I have to get back to work, but if you'd like me to go visit him with you, then I will." Wilbur says.

"What- I- Wilbur- huh?" Tommy says, brain thoroughly confused, as Wilbur starts to walk back towards the door he'd come through earlier.

Phil stands there beside the other blonde, also confused, as Wilbur waves goodbye before closing the door behind him.

"Well that was... interesting..." Karl says, having stood there awkwardly the whole time.

"You're telling me." Tommy says before the sound of doors opening can be heard across the room.

"See. I... beat you." An out of breath Ranboo says as Tubbo runs through the door after him, collapsing to the ground dramatically, also trying to catch his breath.

"What the fuck?" Tommy asks.

"It's not even that far of a run, why are you two dying?" Phil asks.

"Shut up." Tubbo says, flinging his arm in the direction of the older male.

Ranboo laughs lightly before sitting down on the relieving-ly cold floor.

"Did you already clean it up?" Phil asks.

"Yeah. Wouldn't be here if we hadn't." Tubbo says, rolling onto his stomach and propping himself up on his elbows.

"The sas is real." Karl says, giggling from his seat behind the desk.

"Hey. Complain to me when you're struggling to breathe." Tubbo says, causing Ranboo to laugh again.

"I can't believe this is our president." Phil says, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Hey, he's just a kid." Tommy says, laughing.

"That's my point." Phil says.

~~~

"Yeah, we're going to go visit Technoblade with Tommy, but you have to stay hidden." Wilbur says.

"What about the others?" The young wolf hybrid asks.

"It's too risky to get them just yet." Wilbur says.

"Then when?" The other asks.

________________________________________________________________________________

~Title based off of my notes for this chapter, and I quote, "and Wilbur is acting awfully sus". Anyways... Here's this.

Tell me why half way through writing this (I'm writing this on my phone because my back hurts too much to type it on my computer) I thought "oh I should probably get to writing the update for this story" while I was writing it

Tell me why half way through writing this (I'm writing this on my phone because my back hurts too much to type it on my computer) I thought "oh I should probably get to writing the update for this story" while I was writing it. Just... Jesus I need help. Also... another character pog? And oc based off of my life and has to do with Toua's back story? Anyways... hope you enjoyed because I don't know if I'll update Monday or Tuesday (maybe Tuesday) because I'll be out of town. Maybe I'll update Thursday but definitely Wednesday. :)