His eyes grew extremely dark and they penetrate deep into mine. His voice drops low but firm showing his dominance and how serious he is. A really big part of me wanted to defy him so I know if his bark is worst than his bite. I've always wanted someone to spank me, and I want that someone to be him. But this being my office and most of the staff are around I couldn't run the risk. But I honestly yearn to be spanked right now. So I stare him down and waited for him to break eye contact but he didn't falter. His eyes squint a little and the muscles in his jaw tighten telling me he wasn't playing around.

Obediently I break eye contact look down at my laptop and continue to work without any further complaints.

I can't bother with how this man is tempting me and the way my body is ready to betray me, I can't take any chances. As I focus my eyes on my laptop I can feel his eyes burning holes in me. I can feel the heat rising in my body and I think he knows the effects he has on me. Every intimate stare and touch exchanged between us had me ready to fall at his feet. This six-year drought between my legs wasn't helping the matter either. I couldn't trust myself to act appropriately around DeMarcus in my office. I begin to type at a rapid speed to complete my task so I can get out of my office and in a safe zone. Where I don't have to comply but I can violate every single rule he makes and wait for his reprimand.

It's as though I can't trust my mind as well because of the heated tension in the room. I'm constantly making errors and have to double-check every line I type or every data I enter into the system.

"Do you have to keep looking at me like that?" I finally ask.

"Like what miss Washington."

"The way you are right now."

"Tell me, what is it doing to you miss Washington."

The more his eyes pierce into mine, the hotter I become. I had to unbutton the top three buttons on my shirt and clamp my legs together.

He didn't look at another part of my body but he knows the effects he has on me. The adrenaline he has running through my body excites me further but I have to behave myself because I'm in my office.

I'm in my office. I'm in my office. I'm in my office. I keep repeating to myself to control the emotions coursing through my vein.

"Is your body betraying you miss Washington?"

"Uh no, I....it's not" I fumble over my words as my throat gets dry.

"I can see clearly your body is saying another thing. The way your legs are clamped under the table." The hell he didn't even look down he still maintained eye contact not even blinking once.

I briefly look down at my glass desk removing my hands from my laptop and placing them flat on the edge of my desk to keep myself from jumping over my desk at him.

"I can see your breathing increasing and the way your hands are now pressed against your desk, only tells me one thing miss Washington."

"Wh...what's that" I stutter swallowing hard waiting to hear his next words. So far he is reading me accurately to the point.

"You're starving for physical contact and it has been way too long you hadn't any. But rest assured I'm here to fix. It. All." He pauses between those three words and I gulp shuddering in my seat. Oh lord let him fix it, please let him do it.

I know it doesn't help that my face is burning with heat and I must be flutter and bright red. My beige completion was a dead giveaway.

"You can't hide how flustered you are miss Washington. Just return your eyes to your laptop, make sure all is intact and press send. Shut down your system and send your employees home. Then let me put you to bed." The confidence in this guy oh my, my.

A man has never in my life had such authority over me. Not even him when we dated. Not once had he the confidence he has now. I guess we're both grown up. I bite my bottom lip and with the fastest of pace, I finish putting all the data into my system. I made sure to triple check because I couldn't trust my deprived brain in the presence of this man. I also double-check the entry made by the senior staff. I didn't want any errors on my part.

I shut down my system and call Allison to bring the report I needed to go over. As soon as she walks into my office she blushes looking at DeMarcus and then back at me.

"Here you go miss Washington."

"Thank you, Allison, please tell everyone they can leave. The data has been entered and security can start locking up, leaving the main entry until the last person leaves."

"Sure miss Washington and is there any other thing."

"That would be all Allison."

I put the report in my bag and place it over my shoulder. I put my laptop in its bag and I'm ready to see what DeMarcus has planned.

"I'm ready sir," he gets up and redid his buttons. He takes my laptop bag out of my hand and my working bag off my shoulder putting it onto his shoulder. "Lead the way, miss Washington."