Prayer For Before You Go To Sleep

Prayer for being for you go to sleep.

Normally after our family night prayer, I pray before I head to bed. I thank God for the day and surrender the night and tomorrow into God's hands.

I ask God to protect me from any demonic dreams. I pray God protects me from any false messages coming from myself or the kingdom of darkness, to protect me from deceptive dreams, dreams where the kingdom of darkness wants to harm me or visit me. I pray God protects me from any agenda of the kingdom of darkness for the night and my dreams. I also pray he protects me from dreams coming from my desires, what I want to hear and see that does not align with his will. Self-constructed dreams and dreams created from fears or what I've been hearing. I then ask God to speak or me powerfully my dreams and give me the grace to remember the dream and to interpret it accurately.

It's important to pray before you have dreams so that you aren't deceived or have nightmares, attacks and plans coming from the enemy and are instead led by God.

Matthew 7:7-8
NKJV
Keep Asking, Seeking, Knocking
7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

-etty