Chapter 32

"Do you need help getting to your next lesson?" Midoriya asked.
"No thank you, I'm-"
"Yes she does" Shigaraki interrupted "she's meant to be training with class 1c"
"Ok let's go" Midoriya picked up my bag and we left the classroom.

"So how are you going with Almight's quirk?" He paused.
"Huh?" He looked at me. I busted out laughing "how long have you known?"
"Your first sports festival" I said "it was obvious"
"Really?"
"But only because I've studied Almight and his quirk, to normal people then probably not"
"Oh ok"
"You're doing amazing as he successor"
"T-thank you" he blushed. We made it to the classroom.

We both walked in.
"HEY MRS L/N!" the class erupted.
"Hi guys" I smiled. Midoriya handed me my bag.
"Have a great day" he smiled and left.
"So guys-" the class quickly surrounded me in a hug.
"We missed you so much" they smiled.
"Aw I missed you guys too" I giggled and they let go "ok let's get you guys to training, get into your hero costumes and meet me in the training facility" they all got their costumes and left. I picked up my bag and headed to my office. I took my phone and left my bag in there. I walked to the training facility and started setting up the training dummies.

"Mrs L/n let us help" the students rushed in "you need to rest, please sit down" I sighed and sat.
"Alright so everyone pair up and practice you're new finishing moves, I'll try walk around to help out" I said and they got started.

~time skip~

The lesson sped by and I headed to the meeting. I knocked on Nezu's door and he opened.
"Y/n thank you for joining us" he smiled. I walked in and noticed the range of men around the conference table. There was only one free seat, besides Nezu's, close to the top of the table. I took the seat and Nezu sat at the top of the table "thank you everyone for-"
"I'M HERE!" A big man busted into the room. Everything else silently sighed. He closed the door behind him and stomped over. He stood next to me in silence. I looked up at him confused.
"May I help you?" I asked.
"Aren't you going to get up?" He asked.
"No" I chuckled "why would I?"
"Don't you know who I am?"
"No"
"I'm Kevin Green, one of the biggest investors for the school"
"Ok"
"You're still not going to move?"
"No" everyone smiled at me "I don't see why I should"
"Tsk fine" he dragged a chair over and sat next to me.

"Anyways" Nezu glared at him "thank you everyone for joining us today, we're here to discuss the new position in the school board, this is Y/n L/n and she can explain her job here" Nezu introduced me.
"Good morning everyone" I smiled "so I'm the wellbeing officer here at Ua, my job includes handling student complaints and queries that revolve around-"
"You're the new guy?" Green interrupted.
"Yes I am" I said coldly "anyways so that revolve around mental health and-"
"Who cares about that?" Green scoffed "we don't need this in our school"
"This isn't our school" Nezu said "it's my school, and I'd appreciate if you'd stop interrupting and listen"
"What? Is she fucking you or something" Green scoffed and looked at me "you look like you would" my mouth dropped "what can I get in on-"
"Mrs L/n please swap places with me" one of the men shot up.
"Thank you" we swapped places.

"As I was saying, I focus on student's mental health and other serious issues that they face" I explained.
"May I ask a question?" One of them asked.
"Yes of course" I smiled.
"Do you have a degree in this sector?" He asked.
"Actually-"
"Oh my that sounded so rude" he said "I'm so sorry" he shot up and bowed "please forgive me for my rudeness"
"No that's fine, I understand why'd ask that" I said "I actually have a degree in psychology"
"Wow that's amazing, you look so young"
"I'm 20"
"YOU'RE 20?" Everyone asked.
"I finished Ua at 18, finished university in a year and half" I shrugged.
"That's fascinating" one said "how did you finish university so fast?"
"I had loads of honours and got through everything really fast so I graduated really early" I explained.
"How did you afford that?" Green asked "what sugar daddy paid for that?"
"I'm going to ignore the blatant disrespect in that but I'm self financed" I said.
"Tsk as-"
"Y/n has 2 successful businesses with additional jobs such as this one all at age 20, where you at 20 huh?" Nezu rested his elbows on the table with his face on his hands "weren't you spending daddy's money with nothing to your name?" Everyone busted out laughing and turned away.