Chapter 16

I heard giggling from the lounge and I ran in. Eri was playing with my mum. They both looked up at me.
"Y/N" Eri jumped up
"ERI" she ran to me and I span her in circles "how was your day sweetie?" I put her down.
"Good, I went back to school" she sat by mum again.
"Did you have fun?" I sat next to her.
"Yeah it is pretty easy" she layed on my lap.
"It's easy is it?" I started playing with her hair.
"Yeah, I'm very smart" she smiled
"That's my girl" I laughed. She giggled. We continued talking while I played with her hair. She slowly fell asleep on my lap.

"Y/n?" Mum said. I looked up at her and she had teary eyes.
"Ma what happened?" I held her hand with my free one.
"You look so beautiful as a mother" she smiled.
"Thank you" I smiled "actually I was thinking about adopting Toga-"
"You were?" Shigaraki whispered as him and Aizawa walked in.
"Yeah, I'm going to put her back into school and I feel like it'll be good for her, that is if she's comfortable with it" I said
"She is" Shigaraki said "she was talking to me about it before"
"Really?" I looked at him confused
"Mhmm, she's always wanted a proper family but we could only do so much for her"
"I'll talk to her about it tomorrow at home, first I have to put this baby to bed" I picked up Eri and she wrapped her arms around my neck.
"I'll take her home then" Aizawa said. I handed her over to him, making sure she wouldn't wake up "see you tomorrow at work" he smiled and left.

"So what are you guys doing now?" Mum asked
"Probably just-" I looked over at Shigaraki and he was smirking at me.
"Get out" mum said.
"Huh?" We asked
"You fools want to have sex so call Kurogiri to come get you" mum said. Shigaraki quickly pulled out his phone and texted him. A portal opened a few seconds later.
"Bye ma" Shigaraki kissed her cheek and pulled me into the warp before I could say anything.

We landed in the living room with everyone else.
"Hey guys" Shigaraki pulled me onto his lap as he sat on the couch.
"Thanks for bringing my stuff in for me" I smiled
"No problem" Compress said.
"So I wanted to talk to you guys about something" I started
"Is it the thing we spoke about?" Tyler asked
"Yeah it is" I said.
"What is it?" Kurogiri asked
"So basically, we've been living in this house for a while and obviously it will not be our forever home because we'll probably all go get married or something else right?" Rai said
"Ok..." Dabi said
"So we were thinking that since she's the youngest Toga gets the house" I said.
"YOU'RE LYING" her eyes lit up.
"Nope so when we move out and stuff this house is yours" Tyler said
"THANK YOU" she hugged us all tightly.
"No problem" we smiled.
"Wow you're really spoiling her" Shigaraki said.
"No I'm not" I protested
"You started giving her a £150 weekly allowance" Kurogiri said
"Yeah because-"
"YOU WHAT?" Shigaraki pushed me off of him. I picked myself off of the ground and glared back at him "I'm so-"
"I'm spending the night at the prison" I pulled out my keys.
"Y/n-"
"Bye guys" I kissed Toga on the forehead and left.

I walked out to my car and unlocked it. I got in and started the car. I was about to leave the driveway but Shigaraki stood in the way. I swerved past him. He turned back to look at me surprised. I stuck my middle finger out the window as I drove towards the prison. I've spent the night at the prison before and it was nice. I pulled up in the driveway. I walked into the building.

"Hey Y/n, how can I help you?" The receptionist smiled
"I'm just spending the night with my dad" I signed myself in.
"Oh did something happen?"
"No I'm fine" I smiled and walked towards the cells. I greeted the guards and they let me in with a smile. Silence filled the large room as I walked in. Everyone turned to face me.

"What are you looking-"
"Hey ma, how you doing?" A large man towered over me smirking. I ignored him and walked towards me dad.
"Hey dad" I hugged him tightly.
"Hi sweetie" he hugged back just as tight "I missed you"
"I missed you too" I sniffed into his shirt.
"Are you Ok Y/n?" He looked down at me.
"Yeah I'm fine" I continued sniffing.
"Y/n you're crying" he pulled back slightly and looked at my face.
"I'm fine, don't worry about it" I weakly smiled.
"What's wrong?" He sat me down at an empty table while everyone else continued what they were doing.
"Nothing" I faced him.
"Y/n I'm your dad, you can tell me anything"
"I know, it's just a lot has happened in these few days"
"Like what?"
"I killed Alex and Jerry, Jerry burned down our family house, I started working at Tjay's school, I started wanting to be a mother, I might be adopting this 17 year old girl and-"
"Hold on did you say Jerry burned down our house?"
"Mhmm"
"Like the house your mum lives in?"
"Yep"
"IS SHE OK?"
"Yeah she's fine"
"Ok good" he looked away smiling "your mum is so perfect, I can't believe she's my wife"
"Ok"
"And instead of moving on she calls me everyday to make sure I'm ok in here, I mean I told her it was ok but she doesn't want to"
"Yeah"
"Ahh what a woman" he sighed
"Wow you're in love" I laughed
"Well obviously, have you met your mum" she smiled "anyways that really is a lot, so what's going on with this job?"
"So I'm a wellbeing officer, I help people who have complaints or just problems that they need help with"
"That's nice of you sweetie" he kissed my forehead "I'm so proud of you"
"Thank you" I smiled
"So what about the girl?"
"She's Toga from the league, she's really sweet and since they stopped the villain shit I'm treating her like every other 17 year old and sending her to school and giving her allowance and stuff, then Tomura told me that she has always wanted a mum so I would love to give her that"
"That's so sweet, are you and Shigaraki still talking?"
"Actually he's my boyfriend now-"
"WHAT?"
"Yeah, he's great"
"Like I said, bring him with you next time"
"Ok" we continued talking about everything that happened until it was time to go to bed. Luckily he sleeps in a cell alone. I sat on the other bed next to me.
"Goodnight sweetie" dad said.
"Goodnight dad" I smiled and drifted off.