Chapter 10

I walked over to my car. I reached out to open it but Shigaraki quickly opened the door for me.
"Thank you" I smiled and got in
"N-no problem" he swooned. He leaned against the door and smiled at me.
"You Ok babe?" I looked up at him
"Yeah, you're really pretty" he smiled
"Thank you" I laughed
"I can't believe you're my girlfriend"
"I can, you're cute af"
"Thank you" he blushed
"No problem" I smiled
"Can you stop being all lovey dovey and get in the car" Aizawa laughed. Shigaraki sat in the passenger seat and I drove out of the driveway.

"So..." Aizawa started
"What?" I looked at him from the rearview mirror
"We were wondering" Shigaraki said "you know what happened after school yesterday?"
"Yes I remember"
"Would you consider doing it again?" Aizawa asked
"No"
"Why, we thought you enjoyed it" Shigaraki said
"Oh I did, I really did" I said "but there's no way I'm getting railed while my mum is in the house"
"We can go to my house?" Aizawa suggested
"Ok then I'll think about it" I pulled into the school parking lot "I'll let you know during the day"

They nodded and we all got out of the car. The nearby students turned to face me. The men walked in front of me getting excited. I was looking down at my phone as I walked.
"Excuse me miss" a boy stood in front of me. I stopped walking and looked up at him
"How can I help you?" I asked. I examined the boy. His blonde wavy hair curtained his forehead. He had a sweet smile on his face but his eyes were full of lust and desire.
"I just wanted to say hi to the new student" he smiled
"Oh I'm-"
"I'm Monoma by the way, so what school did you go to before?" He wrapped his arm around my lower back.
"I have a boyfriend" I looked up at him
"What? He doesn't let you have friends?" His hand started getting lower. I quickly snatched it and held a gun to his head.
"Y/n can you stop threatening the students" Aizawa rolled his eyes.
"Tell your students to stop touching every woman they see" I pushed Monoma away "clearly their not getting taught anything here" I barged passed Aizawa and Shigaraki and stormed into the school.

I signed in at the reception and walked to the class. Everyone turned to face me.
"Y/n are you Ok?" Tjay asked
"I'm fine" I sat down at the teacher's desk.
"Clearly you're not" Bakugou said and the Bakusquad walked over to me
"What happened?" Sero asked
"Nothing" I sighed
"Y/n tell us" Kirishima said
"It was nothing, just this weird boy" I said
"Who?" Mina asked
"I think his name was Monoma" I shrugged
"WHAT DID HE DO?" Bakugou shouted
"Nothing he was just really touchy feely" I cringed
"I'm going to kill that copycat" Bakugou growled
"Don't worry about-" the bell rang and everyone sat down.

I looked over at the notes to see what they were supposed to be learning. The first subject was maths. My best subject.
"Ok so today we'll be focusing on sloving simultaneous and quadratic equations" I put up the PowerPoint and stood up in front of the class.
"Are you even qualified to teach us?" Ururaka looked me up and down
"I'm just as qualified as any other teacher here" I continued
"Do you even know what you're teaching?" She glared at me "it's fine if you're not smart enough for this"
"I was literally teaching here by 16, I know I'm smart enough, and taking a look at your grades" I froze the board, sat down at the desk and pulled up the classes grades. She had a D- average "it seems you're the one not smart enough for this" I went back to the PowerPoint and unfroze the board "I'm here to help you, not to argue or be petty, grow up" I stared at her "anyway as I was-"

The door opened and Aizawa and Shigaraki walked in.
"Saying" I looked them up and down "we'll be doing simultaneous and quadratic equations, do any of you have an idea of what to do already?" I asked. The room was silent "ok that is completely fine, we can all learn it together" I went to the next slide. It had a single equation on it. I started explaining the question clearly and everyone nodded "do you guys get it it should I explain again?" Everyone nodded again but looked at me blankly "don't worry, I'll do it again, I don't mind repeating myself" I explained it in a simpler way "now do you guys get it?"
"Yeah" the class called out
"Ok great" I switched the slide and there were more equations there "you guys try these, if you get stuck feel free to ask for help" I froze the board and sat down at the desk.