Chapter 14

I went through my socials for an hour until I got my payment for the kill. I smiled and put my phone down. I continued cuddling Eri and slowly started started falling asleep.
"What is going on in-" Shigaraki and Aizawa barged in but stopped when they saw Eri sleeping. She shuffled around but continued sleeping.
"If either of you try that shit again I will end you" I glared at them.
"S-sorry" they both said
"Thank you again for saving my daughter" Aizawa sat on the end of the bed.
"Its no problem" I said "she's so cute, she asked me to be her mum" I smiled at her.
"Shit I meann" Aizawa smirked
"Watch your mouth Eraser" Shigaraki laughed.
"She's really nice, I'd love to take care of her more if you'd let me" I look at Aizawa.
"If she's fine with it then I don't see why not" Aizawa said. Eri started giggling.
"What are giggling about cutie" I tickled her. She busted out laughing.
"I can't wait to spend more time with you" Eri hugged me.
"Me too" I smiled.

The men blushed and looked away.
"Have you had dinner?" I asked Eri
"No we were supposed to eat at the place" she replied
"Ok let's get you something to eat" I I stood up and she sat up "what do you want for dinner?"
"I don't know" she shrugged.
"Anything with vegetables" Aizawa said. Eri whined "miss you have to eat your veggies" he picked her up "it'll make you big and strong like-"
"Y/n" Eri smiled at me.
"You need to stop my heart can't take it" I smiled.
"Yes like Y/n" Aizawa stopped "what exactly did you see today?"
"The bad man started coming closer then there was a loud bang and he fell on his face and Y/n was behind him, then she was really nice and then brought me here" Eri explained
"So you didn't see-"
"Aizawa I saw her standing there, I'm not going to scar her with seeing what happened" I walked over to Eri "how about we get you a nice dinner with vegetables and you get to pick dessert after?" I suggested.
"YES" she jumped off of Aizawa.
"Y/n don't kill me daughter with sugar" Aizawa sighed
"No promises" I smiled "but does she have any allergies?"
"No, she's good" Aizawa said. I nodded  then Eri held onto my hand and we went back to the kitchen.

Everyone was still talking in there.
"MIDORIYA!" Eri smiled and ran to him.
"ERI" Midoriya span her in circles.
"Why are you guys still in the kitchen?" I laughed.
"We don't want to leave and ruin the surprise" Todoroki said. Mum walked in.
"Wow this is a really nice house" she said "they'll definitely enjoy the-"
"WAIT MA, DON'T RUIN IT" Tjay said.
"Fine then" mum laughed
"So what do you want to eat?" I sat Eri on the island.
"I don't mind" she smiled and sang her legs.
"How about I made some mac n cheese?" I suggested
"Yes please" she giggled.
"Ok great" I put her back on the ground and started on the food.

I quickly finished and took it out of the oven.

"Ooo let me get some" Tjay said looking over my shoulder

"Fine but after Eri does" I made her a plate "here you go sweetie" I put it in front of her. She had been sitting on Midoriya's lap.
"Thank you" she started eating as I passed her a drink.
"What smells so good in here?" Aizawa and Shigaraki walked into the kitchen.
"Y/n made mac n cheese" Tjay said examining it.
"You can have some now" I said. He quickly got out a plate and served himself "if anyone wants some it's right there" I shrugged. Everyone attacked it "Midoriya do you want some?" I asked. He nodded. I made him a plate and gave it to him.
"Thank you" he blushed.