Chapter 12

"That was a great lesson everyone" I closed "there's a few more minutes left of the lesson, you guys can talk amongst yourselves for the rest of class" I sat at the desk.
"Heyyy babe" Shigaraki slid over to me.
"Hello Shigaraki" I focused on the computer
"Babe are you still mad at me?" He pulled me into a hug
"Mmm get off of me" I shrugged
"Y/nnn"
"What?"
"You know I love you right?" The room went silent
"Yes I know" I looked up at him "I love you too" I sighed
"OK THAT'S ALL I NEEDED TO HEAR" he shouted. He turned to the class "so we'll be getting married next week-"
"What are you talking about?" I laughed and stood up.
"I said you'd be mine forever, so you must be" he cupped my face and stared harshly into my eyes "you can never-"
"Not gonna lie you sound weird af right now" I laughed
"Do I?" His gaze softened
"Yes" the class laughed
"Shit my bad" he laughed and let go of me "I need to talk to you about something later"
"Sure" the bell rang "I'm going to go wait for Monoma's parents" I stood up and picked up my stuff.
"Where's your purse?" Aizawa asked
"I left it in my car, why?" I fixed my outfit.
"No it's just that you didn't have it with you" he said
"Ok so I'm going to go wait in Nezu's office" I started walking towards the door "bye guys" I waved
"Bye N/n" the class smiled. I looked back at Shigaraki and he was staring at me blissfully.
"Bye Shiggy" I opened the door and left.
"Y/n can you-"
"No I'm not driving you home after the meeting" I called out as I walked through the halls. I heard him chuckle then the door close again.

I walked down to Nezu's office. I knocked and he let me in.
"Thank you- oh hello" I looked at two blonde people sitting at the conference table.
"Y/n these are Monoma's parents" Nezu said.
"Oh ok, nice to meet you, I'm Y/n" I put out my hand and they both shook it.
"Its nice to meet you" the man smiled
"Dear I just must say, you look stunning" the woman swooned "that suit looks great on you"
"Thank you so much" I smiled.

I sat down opposite the couple.
"So just a little about me, I'm Y/n Akaguro, I-"
"Akaguro?, like that Stain character from a few years ago?" Mr Monoma asked
"Yes that's the one" I said
"You're his daughter?" Mrs Monoma asked
"Yes I am" I replied
"T-that means you're-"
"Yeah yeah I'm Noire, moving on-"
"How could you hire a dangerous villain to teach our kids?" Mrs Monoma turned to Nezu
"Y/n is not a teacher, she's a wellbeing officer, she handles complaints and things like that, you should be more focused on why you're here instead of who Y/n is" Nezu said sternly "well Y/n is a part time substitute"
"Yeah ok so as Nezu said, I'm the wellbeing officer and the reason you're here because of your son's-"
"Is my baby boy getting an award?" Mrs Monoma smiled
"No the exact opposite, he's suspended" I stopped myself from laughing.
"WHAT FOR?" They both yelled
"Um inside voices" I looked at them weird. They quickly straightened up.
"S-sorry" they apologised.
"It's fine" I said "ok so your son is being suspended for sexual harassment and assault-"
"HE WOULD NEVER" Mr Monoma shouted
"I WOULD LIKE TO MEET THE EVIL GIRL WHO'S FALSELY ACCUSING MY BOY" Mrs Monoma yelled
"FOR THE LAST TIME, INSIDE VOICES" I shouted back.
"We apologise" Mr Monoma said
"But we would like to meet that cruel girl" Mrs Monoma said
"Hello I'm the cruel girl, nice to meet you" I said clearly upset.
"I-it was you?" Mr Monoma said
"Yes it was, your son attempted to grope me and when I pushed him away later on he was blaming me for the occurrence" I stared daggers into Mrs Monoma's eyes "is that how you raised your son?"
"N-no" she replied
"So why does he think its acceptable to blame his lack of respect and boundaries on what a woman is wearing?"
"I-I-"
"Ok then he's going to be suspended for the next week, at your home not in the dorms and if he comes back and repeats this HE'S OUT OF HERE"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean your son will have to go look for a new school, which will be very difficult because he'll have these occurrences on his system"
"Y-you can't do that" Mr Monoma said
"I'm the authority figure here, I can do what I want, you don't get a say because you are just as guilty as your son-"
"Why should we listen to a villain?" Mr Monoma glared at me.
"Excuse me-"
"SO THIS IS GOING- great" Nezu lied continually pressing a button on his desk.
"What are you-" the heros busted into the room.