Chapter 29

We got back to the house. We had appeared by the entrance. The dogs came running from upstairs. They quickly tackled me.
"Hii babies" I giggled as they got excited.
"Everyone just get changed, they'll be there for a while" Rai and everyone scattered to get ready. I was playing with them all for the next 20 minutes.
"Ok I have to go" I stood up and they all sulked "how about tomorrow, I take you guys on a walk" they all shot up "to the park" they all got excited again "ok tomorrow we'll go" they all smiled and separated.

I walked up to my room. I walked into the closet and Shigaraki was in there.
"I got your stuff out for you" he smiled "I know that just because we had sex that you don't fully forgive me" he held onto my waist "I'm really sorry Y/n" I stared up at him.
"You can sleep in my room today" I put my hands on his chest.
"Thank you" he laughed.
"No problem" he leaned in.
"Y/n we need help" Tjay walked in with Bakugou "ew"
"What do you need help with?" I let go of Shigaraki.
"Come look" they led me out.

I followed them to Bakugou's room. All of the dogs were sitting around.
"They won't leave" Bakugou sighed "don't get me wrong, they're cute af" he petted Riot "but I have to get dressed"
"Awww they like you" I smiled "do you want to come with me to the park with them tomorrow?"
"Like just us?"
"And the dogs"
"But like just us besides the dogs?"
"Yeah"
"YES"
"Ok great" I smiled "ok let's go babies" the dogs followed me outside. I walked to their room and they all happily got comfortable in their beds.

I left the room and closed the door behind me. I walked back to my room. I could hear Shigaraki showering so I grabbed my robe and went into the bathroom.
"You Ok N/n?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm fine" I smiled "do you mind if I-"
"Yes please shower with me" he said. I laughed, stripped then got into the shower "damn" he smirked at me.
"Focus on your shower" I laughed.
"Fine" we both finished showering and went back to the closet.

I had my robe on and started my hair and makeup.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"Damn you look good" Shigaraki said. I turned around and looked back at him.

"Oh wow" I paused "you look sexy af""Thank you" he smiled

"Thank you" he smiled.
"No problem" I stood up and got dressed.