Chapter 6

I woke up in my club apartment. I rolled out of bed and started getting ready. The events of last night flashed through my head. I ignored it and finished showering. I walked into my closet and changed.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I left my hair down and got my stuff to leave. I walked over to the door. As I reached for the handle someone knocked. I held the gun behind my back. I opened it and Shigaraki was standing there. I put the gun back in my waistband.
"What do you want?" I left the house.
"Y/n please talk to me" he followed me to the elevator.
"I am so tell me what you want?"
"I'm sorry, it was a natural reaction"
"So killing your girlfriend is a natural reaction?" We both stepped into it
"Obviously not but-"
"Exactly so please stop talking to me and go home"
"I can't"
"Why not?"
"I'm being shunned"
"What do you mean?"
"Everyone is ignoring me because of what happened"
"Oh that's sad" I laughed
"Yeah, I'm really sorry babe" he pulled me in by my waist "do you forgive me?"
"No" I smiled
"Why not?"
"Because I'm still upset"
"But you're letting me hold you?"
"Yeah that's because I like the feeling of your hands on me"
"You do?" He smirked
"Mhmm"
"Good to know" he stopped the elevator. He held onto me tightly and leaned in. We were centimetres away. I kissed him. He melted into it while I put my hands on his chest. I pulled back and he was smiling at me.
"So how are you getting home?" I pressed the button and the elevator continued
"I begged Kurogiri"
"Ok bye" I left the elevator and walked to my car.

I unlocked the car. I was quickly span around.
"What are you-" Shigaraki crashed his lips into mine. After a few seconds he backed up.
"Have fun" he smiling and wiped the lip gloss from his mouth. He walked into Kurogiri's portal and disappeared. I smiled and drove away. I quickly went to the mall and bought my mum jewellery and perfume and got my brother a new phone and loads of snacks. I got back into my car and started the long journey to their house.

~time skip~

I got to the house and stepped out of the car.

I picked up the gifts and my stuff and walked over to the door

I picked up the gifts and my stuff and walked over to the door. I pressed the door bell and waiting. A lady opened it

 A lady opened it