Chapter 24

⚠️- trigger warning, talking about/getting drugged

We all left the house and walked over to our cars. I paused quickly to think.
"Toga do you want to come in the car with me?" I asked.
"YES!" she raced over to my car. I unlocked it and she got in followed by the dogs. Shigaraki and I got in after her. I started the car and drove off.

"Ma?" Toga looked up at me from petting the dogs.
"Mhmm" I looked up at her through the mirror.
"The uniform came today and it doesn't fit"
"Oh ok, that's fine, we can go in person and get that sorted, why didn't you say anything before?"
"You looked busy so I didn't want to bother you, I'm sorry"
"No don't apologise, its fine, nothing we can't fix" the car went silent "um are you ok Himiko?"
"T-that was so easy" she said shocked "you didn't get mad"
"Well obviously, why would I get mad?" I pulled out a gun and held it to Shigaraki's head "would he have gotten mad or has he done something?"
"NO NO HE HASN'T"
"Oh" I put the gun away "ok then"
"I can't even complain about you going to kill me, I knew you would" Shigaraki laughed.
"Really?" Toga asked.
"Yeah, it doesn't matter if I'm dating him, people who hurt kids deserve nothing more than death" I stopped at a red light.
"You'll be such a great mother" Shigaraki sighed.
"She already is" Toga giggled.
"Thank you" I smiled "if you're not doing anything tomorrow, we can get the uniform"
"I'm not"
"Ok great, that's sorted" the light turned green and I continued driving "also how do both of you feel about moving house?"
"Huh?" They both shot up.
"Well obviously not now, most likely when Himiko graduates, I'm just saying"
"I don't mind really" Toga stroked the dogs "Why?"
"I just wanted to let you know that if we do move, the house would probably go to Kurogiri"
"Yeah that's fine, I understand"
"Really?"
"Yeah, I'm getting an education so I can eventually get my own house, I don't need it"
"That's so mature of you sweetie, I'm so proud of you" I smiled at her through the mirror. Her smile only grew wider.

I continued following the GPS. I stopped at another red light and rolled down my window.
"AYO MA!" a deep voice yelled. I looked across for the car and there was a man staring at me. I pointed at myself "yes you" he lightly chuckled "you look sexy af-" he stopped. I laughed and turned around and noticed everyone in the car giving him death stares including the dogs. They started growling "girl control your mutts" he scoffed.
"Control your dirty ass mouth, with your crooked ass hairline" I glared at him.
"Shut the fuck up, ugly ass bitch, why you tryna be prestige"
"Who tf are you talking to like that?" I unbuckled my seat belt.
"You tf" he did the same "what are you going to do" he stepped out of the car. I picked up a gun from under the back seat and pointed it at him through the window.

 I picked up a gun from under the back seat and pointed it at him through the window

He instantly froze.
"Get tf back into your car" I chuckled. He quickly did then drove through the still red light "that's what I thought" I put it back and put on my seat belt.
"Wow" Shigaraki smiled "that gets me everytime"
"Ew" Toga laughed "but that was sick ma"
"Thank you my love" I continued driving once the light changed.
"My love?" Shigaraki asked.
"Yeah, Himiko" I smiled.
"Her?"
"Yes"
"Listen here blondie" Shigaraki span around to face her "I don't know what your plan here is but you're not going to steal my wife-"
"Shiggy she is my mother" Toga busted out laughing.
"Exactly" I laughed along with her.
"Mhmm" Shigaraki lightly chuckled "once we get married you'll be my daughter too"
"Yeah I guess"
"I can't wait" he smiled.