Chapter 1: I'm Too Bright For the Sun God

Izuku POV:

Hey my name is Izuku Valdez, and I am the offspring of Poseidon. Now you may be asking, why I didn't say, son. Well, the answer is simple, I hate the god with every fiber of my being. Why? I hate him because he was never around, never stopped the people who beat me half to death, and clearly had favorites. Heck, my Uncle Hades and Cousin, I am 90% sure she is my cousin, Khione were around more.

Now all of this makes me sound like a troubled kid, which I guess I am, but, you know what I can't disagree. I am troubled.

Now, where was I going with this? Oh yeah. If you think you are a demigod, forget it, hell commit suicide. Being dead is better than being a Greek. You face countless tragedies and pain and when you do finally die, it is most likely at the hands of an angry monster.

Take my life for example. It sucks. I could start at any point since the moment I was conceived, but everything went downhill when I turned 4.

You see in modern society 80% percent of the population has some type of a superpower called a quirk due to a genetic mutation. Those who don't are looked down upon as weak and useless in most parts of the world. Everyone receives their quirk before a bit after their 4th birthday, but by then quirks can already be diagnosed.

This is where crap hits the fan.

On my 4th birthday, I woke up early and went to prepare myself for the day. Now, why was I preparing myself instead of getting my 'parents' help, the answer is simple. They never helped me. They constantly looked at me with disgust yet indifference. It was sort of how you look at a piece of dog poop on the sidewalk, yet you don't really care that it is there. That's how my 'parents' looked at me. Since I was able to, I had to do almost everything for myself. Bathe, potty train, get ready and wake up on time for example.

However, at the time I had no idea that it was a problem. I thought that was how all-male twins were treated. Oh, I forgot to mention I am twins with a girl named Izumi. It's kind of hard to believe we are twins. She's blond with green eyes, while I had black hair with green tips and heterochromatic eyes. One blue, one green.

 One blue, one green

Sorry, being ADHD and all it's hard to stay on topic and remember a few minor details

Anyways, after I finished getting ready and managed to get cereal, I waited.

I waited for my parents to get up, get Izumi ready, and go to the doctors' office.

After about an hour everyone got up and started to get ready. Although it hurt to see, I can't believe I'm gonna say this, Mom and Dad babying Izumi I reminded myself that some kids have it worse than I do.

It didn't make me feel better by any means, but it stopped me from thinking too much about my living situation.

------------------------------------------------------------

On the car ride to the doctors' office, I and Izumi were talking about what quirks we were gonna get. While I wasn't close to the adults in my family, at the time I was attached at the hip with Izumi. We did everything together and were always there for each other. It hurt when we 'separated'.

Any who, when we entered the clinic we were immediately called in. I am pretty sure it was because my parents were V.I.P's.

After all of the tests and x-rays, we were called into the doctor's office. Sitting down we all heard, "Good or bad news first?" 'Mom', you know what I just going to call her Inko. Inko responded, "Bad news please." "Well, the bad news is that Izuku has ADHD and Dyslexia." "That doesn't seem too bad." "You didn't let me finish. He is also quirkless." "How can that be," Toshinori asked. The doctor went into a long-winded explanation on how things like quirks work, but I wasn't paying attention. I was looking at his eyes. Now I was sad I was quirkless, yeah but, the doctor's eyes seem to hold so much sadness. It was like a dam about to break. Even though I didn't know him, for reasons I couldn't explain at the time, it hurt to see him so sad.

After the explanation was over the doctor clapped his hands and said, "Anyways your daughter has a good quirk. It is a powerful telekinesis quirk that can also enhance her strength. While the limits are unknown as of now we do know the drawbacks. It can result in broken bones, migraines, bleeding from her nose and ears, and blackouts." This immediately lifted the gloomy atmosphere I had just noticed.

While Inko and Toshinori were congratulating Izumi I walked up to the doctor and hugged him. He looked at me surprised and asked, "Why are you hugging me?" "I'm hugging you because your eyes look so sad Mr, uhm Mr...." "Oh. M-my n-ame? It's Lester P-p-Papadopoulos." He didn't sound too sure and was nervous, but who was I to question whether or not that was his real name. "Yeah like I was saying Mr. Papada-popa-Pa *urgh* Mr. Lester, I don't like when people are sad and hugs make everyone feel better so I gave you one." I then flashed him a smile.

I heard him mutter, "So bright

I heard him mutter, "So bright." I kept on smiling anyways. He then said, "Thanks for the hug Izuku, but you better get going. The rest of your family is heading out." I realized he was right and that everyone else was leaving the room. "Bye Mr. Lester." "Bye kid." As i was running out I heard him mutter in a weird language, but I understood one word, "Bless." I was confused but didn't really have the time to think about it and ran to catch up to everyone else.

Apollo POV:
After blessing the kid and watching him leave I changed back into how I looked before the appointment.

No matter how old I get, this chiton thing is still comfy

No matter how old I get, this chiton thing is still comfy. I got in my sun chariot and started driving. When I looked down to the car my little cuz was in. I frown and said, "I'm sorry for everything that will happen cuz. If I could stop it I would." With that I continued my godly duties.

First chapter is finally out. Sorry for taking so long to post it. Anyways for the second book and planning I need to know who to ship Izuku with,

.One of the Hades Kids
.OC Demeter kid
.other
.no one

Pick one please, I am begging you guys. Till next time. Bye.