As much as he wanted to pretend he was indifferent to the situation he wasn't. "Don't touch her." He orders suddenly.

Watson drops his hand and all three freeze up at him in confusion.

"Don't move." He looks at Nya.

She blinks. "Sir..."

"You heard me." He goes just outside the door and texts the pack doctor to come back. He was going to do something that was rarely done, something he has never allowed to be done before. He just had to.
It only took Deena a few minutes to get back because she had just left. She meets him at the top of the stairs. Before they re-enter the room he fills her in on his plan. Her brows shoot up and she blurts out. "Are you sure?"

He cocks a brow. She should know better than to question any decision he makes.

"Sorry, sir." She bows her head.

He understood to an extent. This wasn't like him. This goes against everything he preached. He just had to make sure there were no excuses why she couldn't be gone in five days.

~~

Back in the room.

At first, Nya was baffled. Why would Alpha Vince want to keep her here for seconds longer than he had to, but then she thought maybe he wanted to keep Malina around for longer. Warm hands suddenly caress her upper back. It was Watson's. "Are you okay?" He asks when he notices her drifting into thought.

She nods. It was so comforting to have him around. If only he could be her mate. "What do you think he wants us to wait for?" She turns to her sister. It was too painful to think about him one day being someone else's.

"I don't know." She shrugs as if it didn't matter but her eyes burned with curiosity. She glared at the door with her arms crossed waiting for Alpha Vince. Then at that moment, he enters with Dr. Deena in tow.

Immediately his eyes held fury aimed at Watson. "Didn't I tell you not to touch her?"

He drops his hands

"Have you not been taught the rules?" Or do I..."

"No no." Malina intervenes.  "He's aware."

"We're just friends, Alpha sir." Nya tries to clarify.

"I've never seen a friend look at another friend like that."

"We would never break the rules, sir." Watson defends himself

"Don't let me catch you touching, or even looking at her that way again." He warns.

"Yes sir."

"She won't be needing your help. You can leave."

"Yes sir." Watson bows his head and looks back regretfully as he walks out of the room.

"He's just trying to help." Malina defends.

"He can't help.".

"Why are we still here?" She throws back. "Don't act like you suddenly care."

Nya grabs her sister's arm to calm her down. He was still the alpha.

He goes over to a single sofa near the closet and flexes his tattoo-covered muscles on the chair's arm. "Hurry up." He orders.

Deena tied a long rubber band in the stiff mound-like biceps and pulls out a syringe.

"What are you doing?" Malina asks.

"I'm giving her my blood."

Both girls at the same time say. "What?"

"No way." Nya declares. "I don't want your blood. I can heal on my own." That kind of stuff is for difficult childbirths, not a broken foot.

He rolls his eyes. You want to be taken care of by your enablers? You like being an inconvenience?"

Air rushes in between her parted lips as the sharpness in his tongue sliced her. "No, but..." She shifts her attention to her sister for some guidance but she seemed in awe of him. She watched his every move with apprehensive interest.

The needle went in his arm and blood rushed in the syringe. Once it was pulled out he instantly healed.

"Lay back down," Deena orders her as she approaches with the needle.

If this would heal her faster and she wouldn't have to burden anyone then she was going to do it. She did as she was told.

The doctor cuts off the bandages wrapped around her foot and before injecting she looks her in the eyes and says. "This is going to hurt... Like you can only imagine."

She nods and glances at her sister who smiles lightly as if to reassure her that she was going to be there.

The instant the needle pierced through her skin and blood poured in, it felt more like lava. She became so hot her insides were boiling. She screams out at the excruciating pain and her clothes start soaking with sweat. She squirmed uncontrollably like she was having a nightmare she couldn't wake from, and she was dazed. She couldn't tell you what day it was let alone who the people around were. She violently tossed and thrashed herself around until falling unconscious.

~~~~~
Hope you're enjoying 😊😊😊
Your votes and comments are much appreciated... ❤️❤️❤️