Chapter 14:

Previously on Saving Phoebe:

"Bonnie, what's going on?" Jeremy asked frantically.

"Jer-" Elena looked at him.

"Is she-" Jeremy asked.

Elena pulled Jeremy behind her, "Jer... don't go near."

"What, don't be stupid." Jeremy edged out slowly from behind Elena and stared at Bonnie, who was now breathing heavily, her hair covering her face. "Bon?"

"Jeremy, don't," Elena whispered as Bonnie slowly turned to look.

"Bonnie?"

"Jeremy, get back," Damon snapped as he pulled Elena back.

The others began to gather behind Damon, scared and confused.

Jeremy ignored Damon and looked at Bonnie. "Bonnie?"

Slowly, Bonnie lifted her head up.

"What the hell..." Jeremy stumbled back in shock.

**
Chapter 14:

"What the fuck?" Damon murmured, feeling nauseated. 

"Bonnie?" Caroline was hiding behind Damon, "are... are you o-okay?"

"Bonn- oh my, god..." Elena began before she backed away. "B- Bon?"

"What's-" Caroline peered over Damon's shoulder and yelped, "oh my god!"

"Bonnie, yu- your eyes!" Lexi exclaimed.

"I can't see..." Bonnie whispered.

"Don't go near her-" Elena pulled Jeremy behind her with more force. "Jeremy, stop it!"

"What's happened to her?" Stefan looked closer, but Lexi pulled him back. "What?"

"I can't see..." Bonnie's voice cracked.

"Well, your eyes appear to have been burnt out, so no surprise there!" Enzo chuckled, earning himself a disgusted look from the others. "What? I'm just saying..."

"Well, don't," Caroline snapped. She looked at Bonnie and her eyes watered as she walked over. "It's okay, Bon- I'm here. I'm here, you'll be okay,"

"My eyes," Bonnie began to hyperventilate, "my eyes! I can't see. I can't see. I can't see!" Bonnie began to thrash around, accidentally hitting Caroline in the face, who was trying to help her.

"Ow! Stop! Bonnie, you're gonna be okay," Caroline looked at Elena, "a little help here?"

"I- er-" Elena was flummoxed.

"Elena, help me, damn it!" Caroline growled as she hopped around, trying to avoid Bonnie, who was now wailing as she threw everything she could get her hands on. "Bonnie- sto- ow, Bonnie, please!" 

"I can't see!" Bonnie screamed.

"Bonnie, I am trying to help you, damn it!" Caroline yelled as she fell into Enzo.

"Oh, for fuck's sake-" Damon sped behind Bonnie and grabbed her by the neck.

"Damon, don't!" Stefan held his hands up, "you snap her neck and she's dead."