His right hand is on your stomach and left one is inside your tee palming your breast.

And his legs are literally hugging you like a side pillow as your back facing him.

You tried to turn causing him to wake up. He kissed your forehead and left your body.

You checked the time and it's already 9am. You don't have class today but he surely missed the office time.

Jungkook turned at you again and pulled your body close to him.

"You're not going to work today?" you asked snuggling your face into his neck sniffing his manly scent.

"No, are you hungry?" he asked in a morning husky voice and you replied negatively.

"let's cuddle" he said planting kisses on your forehead.

Since its off day for him, you wanted to hang out with him today so you asked, "Kook, do you have any plan for today?"

"Yeah, we'll visit a place you'd love" he replied making you curious.

"Where kook?!" you asked with excitement.

"You will see" he said cuddling you like a soft toy.

[Meanwhile]

"Is y/n alone at home?" someone asked through the Bluetooth.

"No, Mr. Jungkook didn't came to the office today. He's with her" another man in a bodyguard attire replied.

"Are they planning to go somewhere?" the person asked.

"As far as I know they don't" the bodyguard looking man replied.

"Shit, inform me immediately if you get any updates" the person ordered.

"Sure sir" the bodyguard said before hung up the call.

~Time skip to 11AM~

"Is everything ready?" Jungkook asked and you nodded after re-checking the stuff you're going bought.

Jungkook open the car door for you to sit on the passenger seat. You did as he said and he climb up on the car.

"Kook, you're not taking Steve and Nick?" you asked when he start the engine.

"Hmm, they'll be on the other car. Behind us" he replied.

"I'm really excited you know" you spoke looking through the window.

He didn't replied so you looked back at him and witnessed his tensed face.

He's sweating even under the air-con, so you asked, "kook, are you okay?"

He darted his gaze at you. Flashing a fading smile he replied, "Hmm... Just a little headache"

You noticed that the car already went far enough from home, as you panicked, "Why didn't you tell me before? You could have take the medicine"

He smiled watching your worried face and replied, "Don't worry, I'll take it eventually"

"But-" you tried to argue but he cut you off saying, "Take a nap, baby. It will take time"

You looked back and noticed Nick and Steve's Van is right behind your car.

Something is really fishy.

Why Jungkook is sweating like that? Why he didn't bring any other bodyguards but Nick and Steve? Why he didn't let anyone drive when he's not feeling well?