"No dear, you guys need some times to get things together again, right?" she spoke giggling with yoonji like teenagers.

"Hope you guys already solved all the problems. Goodbye my child" Mr. Jeon said before bidding goodbye.

Suha came to hug you and spoke, "I know you're not coming to Uni tomorrow, so good-bye. Have a romantic night"

As all of them took their leave, the emptiness made you sad.

Jungkook closed the door and followed you to the bedroom.

He sat on the mattress of the bed and spoke, "Huff, finally we are alone"

"Kook, I'm tired" you spoke, removing the ornaments.

He smiled as he saw you approaching him. But soon his smile dropped when you dropped yourself on the bed.

"Oh my precious bed, I missed you a lot" you said in a satisfying tone, hugging your pillows.

"Hey, hey, I thought we are going to do something more interesting than just sleeping" you heard Jungkook saying.

You looked up at him and asked, "Oh really?"

"Since you're tired, let's try something new and relaxing" he spoke lifting his brow.

You got up and asked, "What is it?"

Jungkook pick you up in a bridal style and went to washroom.

You looked at him with surprise and he gave you an assure smile as he brought you inside.

He put you down on your feet just to go to the bathtub.

You watched his every action carefully, how he kneeled beside the tub.

He filled the tub with water and dropped a bath bombs into it.

Checking the temperature of the water few times, he stood up and went to the cabinet.

Your curious eyes saw him pulling out some small duck toy from the cabinet, making you giggle a bit.

He brings a lighter from the cabinet and went to the side table and the window where are the decorations of candles.

He carefully lighted up the candles and looked at you.

Your heart skipped a beat watching him pulling out his belt.

At the mean time the scent of candle spread across the bathroom making you feel butterflies in your stomach.

Your cheek gone red watching him unbuttoning his shirt, revealing the sexiest upper body.

You looked away and detached the thin layer of jacket from your body, revealing sleeveless floral frock.

He threw the shirt away and approached you to untie your ponytail.

He unzipped your frock and slide his fingers across your naked back.

Detaching the dress from your body he picked you up just to place you inside the tub.

The perfectly warm water touched your skin making you melt within a second.

He removed the pant and went inside the tub only with boxer.

You both kept quiet and examine both of your feature for some moment, feeling the warm water.

Jungkook is the first one who came close between your legs just to cup your face and place a kiss on your lips.

Pulling your body close to him, he unclasps your bra and threw it out of the tub.

Your clothed core felt his huge boner poking for entrance.