“Adrian?”

Smiling I brushed back her hair as she started to stir. “Yea it’s me baby, are you hungry?” I asked only for her close her eyes again. “No, no baby” I chuckled. “Please eat something.”

She must have realised that I wasn’t about to let up as she dragged herself into an sitting upright position before rubbing her eyes in an extremely adorable manner. I actually fought back the urge to ‘aw.’

Looking up at me she smiled brightly, my heart melting at the sight of her sleepy expression. “Morning.”

“Morning,” I returned her with a grin before reaching over to grab her breakfast. “You want to eat in in bed or sit up the table?” I asked her.

She chose the small table I had in my bedroom, her feet curled up on the couch as I sat next to her, a newspaper in my hands as I skimmed through the news for anything of relevance to my life. There wasn’t anything, but I had never felt so content as I had at that moment.

“Thank you for breakfast, Adrian” Holly’s shy tone broke me out of her thoughts as she wrapped her arms around me in a hug that left me grinning.

“You’re welcome, “ I replied honestly. I would do anything and everything for her if I could.

Glancing at my watch I saw that the brats would be leaving for school in a few minutes and I wanted to have a word with them before they left. Grabbing my mate by her delicate hand I brought it to my lips, kissing her soft skin.

“You want to go back to bed or come downstairs with me for a while?”

Holly seemed to think about it before grabbing her bowl and making a move to stand. Downstairs it was it seemed.

With my hand firmly in my mates I led her into the living room where Laura was sitting with a bored expression on her face. I rolled my eyes, already having a feeling what she was about to complain about.

“I’ll be back in a minute,” I kissed Holly on the cheek as she made a move to sit down on the loveseat which had become our own.

Walking into the kitchen I caught sight of Ryan sitting at the table with Jenny, “did Paul tell you I need you to escort Sophie and Liam to school and back?”

I got a grunt in return so I took that as a confirmation that he did.

Jenny frowned. “What if they refuse when it’s time to head off?” she asked causing Ryan to look up as well. It was pretty obvious that with me getting them into the car they would have no choice, but I could see where they were coming from.

I thought about it before shrugging. “If they don’t they can walk. If they come back late because they walked they will be punished severely. If I find out that they have disobeyed me intentionally I will take them into the woods and beat my orders into them” I stated in a flat tone since I knew they were listening just outside of the kitchen door. Ryan sensing this as well rolled his eyes at their pathetic attempt to ease drop.

“You can’t do that,” Sophie nervously walked into the room. “We’re teenagers and I’m a girl” she stated as if that would change anything.

Jenny snorted at that. “So what if you’re a girl? What is this, Victorian times?” she huffed.

Sophie looked confused. “Huh?”

“You seem to be under the impression that I would not lay a hand on a female,” I quirked a brow before grinning when I heard Holly’s light giggles from the living room. Well there was at least one female who I would never even think of laying a hand on that didn’t bring her pleasure but she was safely in the other room.