This Wasn't An Invitation...

Start from the beginning

Cheryl felt the heat pooling in between her legs so as soon as she collided with the bed, a moan slipped past her lips, which resulted in Toni eagerly rushing every single one of her movements.

She pressed the redhead against the bed beneath her own body, her hands travelling up to meet the pale ones. Toni brought Cheryl's hands above her head, before pinning them down roughly with such eagerness that it almost seemed that this was the most important task of her day-maybe it was.

Toni's lips soon met the pale neck, moving from Cheryl's jawline to her pulse point vigorously, putting all the effort she could muster into her work of paining the redhead's neck all sorts of dark colors which ranged from purple to various shades of blue.

With a simple bite to the pulse point, she was able to rip out a low moan from Cheryl, who's legs were twisting beneath her in anticipation.

''Damn it-T-Toni...'' Cheryl stuttered as her eyes fell shut, Toni's lips working down her neck, leaving bruises and hickeys as well as very faint lipstick stains. Her neck felt like as if though it was set on fire, burning and hot. Her skin was set alight, and she wouldn't want it any other way.

Her hands began to tug against Toni's when she felt the lips against her collar bone, biting and licking, doing it all just to please her in all sort of ways. She felt Toni drag her teeth against the pale skin, leaving another burning sensation which the pink haired girl was damn well aware of due to the way Cheryl's restrained hands were searching for an escape.

Cheryl wanted to bury her hands in the pink hair in front of her, she wanted-craved for Toni to hurry up because her core was searching for the missing attention which Toni had promised just a few minutes back.

She was throbbing and the pink haired girl was teasing. That she knew.

''Toni-please.'' The redhead managed to speak out in between low gasps and moans just as Toni's lips moved below her collar bone, only soon to be restricted by the top in front of her.

''This is in my way.'' The shorter girl complained, her gaze alone shooting daggers into the blouse covering more of the pale skin which she was hungry for.

''Why don't you do something about it?'' This was the perfect opportunity for Cheryl to gain back and display some of the remainder attitude she carried. But with Toni's glare digging into her ever so dangerously, she began to regret the decision of letting the words slip out of her.

''Oh, I will.'' Toni's voice was low as she lifted her hands away from the redhead's only to move to the blouse. She practically tore it apart before throwing it on the floor somewhere, not really giving it any of her attention.

She wasn't happy about Cheryl still putting her attitude up on display...there was bound to be some payback for that. The only time Toni could ever really gain control was in bed, and this opportunity wasn't going to be missed, especially when the redhead was bossing her around for the entire day, her mood getting the best of her today.

With the top gone, Toni allowed her eyes to explore the pale, frail and exquisite skin beneath her. She was left in awe, her mouth hanging low. No matter how many times she had seen the girl under dressed, she was always left speechless.

She could never get enough of the beauty Cheryl Blossom revealed.

Toni wanted to show just how much she appreciated it, just how much she loved Cheryl, just how much she wanted to help her relax. But at the same time, she wanted some form of playful revenge to come along in this for the way the redhead was today.

''Like what you see?'' The pink haired girl heard Cheryl whisper from beneath her, which broke her out of the paralyzed stance.

''I do.'' She admitted, no shame in it but before another word could be said, Toni rolled her hips against Cheryl's, a loud moan ripping from her throat.