(EN-)when you want to squish their cheeks: maknae line

Start from the beginning

You two were at home, together

You two were at home, together. Both of you didn't have anything to do so you thought of pranking his members.

You stood up and walked towards Jungwon, who was on the couch. He was scrolling on SNS.

"Wonie."

"Yes baby? What's up?"

"Let's annoy Jay."

"OOH YOU KNOW ME BABY."

Jungwon exited twitter and went through his contacts to find Jay's number. He pressed on the call button.

ZAYY HYUNG

calling...

He soon picked up. You smirked at Jungwon, who returned you the smirk.

"Hello Jungwon? Is anything wrong?"

We could hear his confused voice. Jungwon pointed at himself and gave you a thumbs up. You figured out that he wanted to do it first.

"YAH NIKI I SWEAR TO GOD HOW DARE YOU COMPARE MAEUM AND BISCO AGAIN I'M GOING TO TELL HEESEUNG HYUNG TO NEVER GIVE YOU BUNGEOPPANG AGAIN."

"Jungwon what...this is Jay hyung..."

"YAH NIKI IDK FROM WHERE YOU MASTERED COPYING JAY HYUNG BUT I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU-"

"Jungwon this is Jay hyung, not Niki. Check whom you called."

Jay sounded confused and angry. You slammed your hand on your mouth to stop laughing. Jungwon looked at you and went back to Jay.

"Ahhhhh Jay Hyung soooooo sorry I thought I called Niki."

"It's okay but don't shout on the phone like that."

"NEEEEE~ BYE JAY HYUNGG."

He cut the call and both of you burst out laughing while hugging each other. You looked at his deep dimples popping up when he smiled widely. You suddenly felt like squishing his cheeks.

You climbed on his upper body and squished his cheeks when he was still laughing. Because of your actions, he started to laugh even more.

"AH JAGI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HAHAAHAHAH-"

You two ended up actually rolling on the floor and laughing.

Niki:

You guys were on his dorm living room, playing games together on both your Nintendo switches

You guys were on his dorm living room, playing games together on both your Nintendo switches. You were on his lap, sitting and paying attention to building your island on Animal Crossing while he was playing Mario Kart. 

You got tired so you saved your game and sat up properly as to not hurt his legs. You turned yourself towards him and looked at him from the top of his switch.

He was heavily invested in his game that he did not notice you. You kept on looking at his eyes going up and down while looking at the game.

When he lost, he sighed and noticed at you looking at him. He instantly kept his switch away and hugged your waist.

"What happened?"

"Nothing."

"I can sense that it's not 'nothing'."

"Riki."

"Yes baby?"

Your eyes lit up at him using nicknames, as he refrains from skinships and calling names often. You tugged on his hoodie sleeves.

"Can I squish your cheekies?"

"My what?"

"Your...cheeks."

You blushed and hid your face by hugging him. He laughed at you and found it cute.

"Of course you can. I think I'm actually comfortable with casual skinships with you."

You smiled widely and squished his cheeks, he kept a wide smile for you to find his bread cheeks. He took his chance for mischief and started tickling you.