"No, leave tonight. Come to my office tomorrow morning and we'll talk about it, alright?" I asked.

"Fine then, just don't stress yourself. It's nothing. We'll handle it," he assured.

"Sure but how did you know something was wrong?" I questioned raising my brow.

"Well, I saw you coming out of Aurora's room with a strained expression on your face which was clearly a bad sign. I was worried sick but didn't call you right away because I knew you'd be driving. Enough?" He asked with a soft chuckle, making me smile as well.

"Alright, brother. Goodnight," I said.

"Night. Take care," he said before hanging up.

As soon as I hung up, I heard the screeching of cars. I looked down from my balcony to see Ryan and Harry's car coming through the driveway. These guys.

"What happened?" They yelled in unison, making me chuckle.

"Take a seat, I'll explain," I said as they gave me a suspicious look and took a seat anyway.

I explained to them about the threat and of course, they panicked.

"Who the hell would do that?" Yelled Harry as he stood up, and threw his hands in the air showing his frustration making me sigh. I don't know either. Ryan was a whole new story. His face was red with anger and he was trying his best not to break things and yell. His features were tense as he was fuming.

"I don't know. But taking this light might cost me everything," I said.

"I agree. Don't worry, we're all in. Imma killed him in the most horrible way. I promise, brother," said Ryan, his voice low.

"I know. I called Jason tomorrow to my office. Be there. We'll see what we can do," I said, as they nodded.

"It's okay, Zayn. Take rest, I'm afraid you'd not get enough hereafter," said Harry, patting my shoulder as they were ready to leave.

"Night, brother," said Ryan as they left.

There's a long way to go. No matter what, I'll make sure to keep her safe. My Aurora, my brat.

I was waiting for the sun to come up as my night was spent by mere thinking and as I said, her teary eyes and shuddering figure was already haunting me. I glanced at my watch and it was 5:57 and it was still dark outside. My eyes were not able to rest even for a mere second. My thoughts clouded by her and knowing that she probably won't sleep like me was also driving me round the bend. She's a princess and must be treated like that no matter what. I took my phone and texted her.

Are you asleep?

Z

I just woke up. You okay?

A

I knew it. She didn't sleep as well. God!

Who are you kidding? Get some rest, please.

Z

Are you okay?

A

She questioned again, ignoring my request. She hates when I ignore a particular part of her message. Stubborn but cute brat. She loves me and makes sure I am okay which I completely adore.