baji keisuke

pic cr to owner ^^
genre: idk man ???? not angst for sure
———

it's another night. having some negative thoughts while on period are normal for all girls aint ?? there you are. having your third day period and overthinking when it's night

no, you arent living with your boyfriend, baji keisuke. you two are still young. whenever having these thoughts, ofc you feel you wanna reach out someone. but you, yourself, issa stuborn ass young girl. likes to bottling up feelings, keep your own thoughts until one day it could kill you inside 🤓

ok enough

no, you arent crying rn. it just TOO MANY inside your head. you just need someone. you want to hug someone. you want to cry onto someone. ofc no one came into your head besides your boyfriend.

but you are hesitating either to text him or not.

"he might be busy... or asleep.. or having fun time.." you stare to your phone. ready to send any text to him. and suddenly,

am i.. an attention seeker...?

bad thought win over you. you stare to window, looking at the sky theres no star you could find. you sighed.. what a heavy feeling tho

but suddenly...

your phone ringing. showing someone videocall you. you immediately check it. once you see the caller, you immediately accept it.

there he is, showing only ceiling and his head.

"...baji?"

he pick up his phone, showing his face. he show his signature grin that you could see his fangs, your fav of him.

"heyyy watcha doin ???"

you gave him a soft smile. feeling a bit calm from before.

"nothing..you?"

he chuckled, "thinking of you, you alright?"

the question gave you a slap. made you hesitate before answer, "yeah... im fine" you nodded. how bad you wanna scream, how bad you just wanna break down and say you arent fine. totally not fine.

baji stared at you, with a blank expression. while that, you lean your phone against something, tired of holding it.

"do you want me to come?"

yes, please. help me, please.. your inner side screaming that yet your answer is, "no no no its okay, its fine, its late already you're gonna be tired" you smiled.

"wellllllll if you say so, okay!"

with that, he ended a call. you chuckled, seeing your boyfriend is all hyper, make you smile too.

but not that long. the darkness hugs you back. trapping you. you sighed..

you rub your face, you see your own reflection at your screen phone. you stared at yourself..

what a mess.. you were planning to tell baji about your thoughts?? and making him ride allll the way just for your dumb overthinking thoughts???? what an asshole are you, y/n.. get a life, y/n..

with that, a tear dropped along your cheeks.. your mind, your heart keep on bickering. one says not to bottle up feelings but one replied with "just heal yourself by your own"

like a two voices bickering and it haunts you. and at last, you broke down. you hold your head, you cried.

you closed your mouth, not going to interrupt or letting anyone know you're crying. you're not that type. but, closing your mouth also hard for you to cry, making you cant breath properly. one hand at your head, feeling the headache came along & one hand holding chest. trying hard to breath properly.

for how long you are in that position, you hugged your knees. leaning your back against wall. lay your forehead on knees. tired, you're tired over breaking down session.

you are very sure your eyes are just too ugly that you dont wanna see yourself. suddenly,

knock knock

you immediately look at your room door. dammit, why it must be now ????

"y/n ?? someone want to meet you"

your mom said. you blink your eyes.. who ?? it's almost 11pm now. you clear your throat,

"who ???"
"your boyfriend, he's at door ok? i need to go sleep now"

with that you hear your mom's footsteps went away. you cursed slowly, what's baji doing here.. you immediately go to your mirror, run to bathroom, washing your face.

"i think thats good.."

you clear your throat once again. inhale, exhale, smile. yes, you need to smile in front him. you wont get him to make fun of you for crying ok. you open your room door, rushing to invite him inside, but lolllll he's faster,

you startled, almost bump to him bcs he already in front your room.

"what takes you so long, shortie?" he chuckled, ruffling your hair.

"ah.. gomen.." you move a bit, signing for him to get inside. he get in, making you close the room door back.

he stopped walking, he usually straightly throw himself on bed, but not this time. and that made you feel weird.. whats wrong? he remain silent while facing your room.

"baji ???"

you follow his sight, its on your bed. he's looking at your bed. with that, your eyes widened, fuck......

"AH IM SORRY-"

he catch ur wrist, making you stopped to clean up your bed table that full with tissues that you used when crying just now. he pulled you gently, making you face him slowly.

you looked up at him. he stared at you, his soft gaze softened you.. slowly he tuck your hair back at your ear,

"what a good actress we have here" he chuckled, he continue to caress your hair, "i was a dumb to believe you actually were fine"

you lost words. slowly you lowered your head down, "i...i just..im fine..its just my overthinking- well, im on my period, its normal isnt"

with that, he pulled you into hug. hugging your small figure, compared to his tall, bigger figure than you. he rested his chin on your head. he kissed your head softly,

"dummy" you chuckled, hugging him back. enough with crying, you can heal yourself now. but with baji, its better

"its only tissues, my heart already hurt. idk how will my heart face it if i see your breakdown phase" you smiled. ah, he just have special soft spot for you ok.....

"ik i usually says i hate you but those were jokes ok?" he sighed, "why are you so stuborn? how many times i already said to call me eventho you just have those bad thoughts? its not good for lying, you know.." his heart ache knowing he wasnt there to help you with your breakdown phase. he wasnt there to hug you, to tell you, everything would be fine. his heart just hurt by imagining you crying.

with a long kiss on head, "i love you ok? remember that forever, you are loved, y/n"

its like everything just nice in this world with baji. he love you with all his heart can. he hopes your days would just have only happiness. he couldnt bare to see you breaking down or crying unless crying of happiness.

and on that night, its just a lovely baji keisuke. no teasing, no making fun, no mocking, no wild baji keisuke. he's there to pour out his loves for you •////•

———

daily reminder: DONT FORGET TO REACH OUT ANYONE IF ITS TOO MUCH ON YOUR MIND OK!!!!! its not good for bottling up your feelings. your feelings matter, fellas ^^

ITS 1000+ OMG I CANT BELIEVE 😳