fifty two

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Examinations are coming and the more it nears, Ye Ji could feel herself growing nervous day per day. She wanted to ace all subjects and stay as a top 1 student. Sure, things had gone a little less harsher between her and father but that doesn't mean that she should stop claiming for his approval in everything. She will always be thirsty for that, to see her father be proud of her. 

" I watched your mom the other night, she's amazing " Ye Ji stated glancing at Hong Si-Woo whose seated beside her, his eyes averting from the book he's holding to her. " She handled the situation very well "

" I know " He grinned proudly " Si-A and I made her dinner to congratulate her that night. "

" Right! " He added snapping his fingers as he turn to Ye Ji " Our grandma even asked why we didn't invite you over--- she must really like you "

" Really? " Ye Ji beamed chuckling as she do so " I would've love to join you guys but it's fine. I was busy with studying anyway "

" I saw you on the billboard earlier on the way here " He spoke, remembering the multiple shots of Ye Ji taken last weekend was shown on the huge screens by the buildings. Mockingly, he teased " The Heir of the Kwon Holdings "

Groaning Ye Ji nudged him making him stumble a few steps to the side, the boy laughing at her reaction. " Don't bring that up, it's embarrassing. It's all I've been hearing since I got here "

" You looked pretty by the way. You must've been busy lately " He replies earning a nod from Ye Ji, the two of them seated at the gym with their textbooks. 

" Well I have to keep how things are " She mutter shrugging at him before smirking at him " Ah. Right. I've been meaning to ask you--- what's going on with you and So Min? "

With his cheeks turning red, he coughed awkwardly ignoring her gaze that's on him making Ye Ji laugh as she poke his sides. Defensively, he responded. " Nothing! Why would you think there's something going on---- "