six

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

What is his daughter doing?

There sat Hong Si-A with Young Sun and So Mi standing beside her, both leaning on couple of old arm chairs that are all stack up on one side of the school's rooftop. All of them giving U-Yeong (Hong Dae Young) a dead eye look. Who would've thought his little Si-A can be this different at school, was she really this way and just noticing it now or it's all just a show?

" Were you always like this in school? " he calmly asks looking slightly disappointed at his kid. Hong Si-A couldn't help but scoff at him in start of her response.

" Do you finally get how serious this is? " She questions back, narrowing her eyes at him. " I don't use social media to diss others or play politics.... I can take down a kid like you right now "

" What? Take what now? " He stutter in surprise, is this really real? Is he seriously hearing those words come out of his daughters' mouth? Looking at it, she doesn't seem like the Si-A he knows, his sweet baby Si-A. The Si-A in front of him looked like a bully and is determined to throw him out of the rooftop, oh how he hope it's not really her plan.

Standing up, Hong Si-A started to walk towards him with her two friends on either of her sides following her. " Be Honest. You set this up before you came to school. Do you think you'd scare me by causing a scene at the store? "

Sighing at his daughter ridiculously, he points a finger up while his free hand rests itself on his hips " Your brother, Si-Woo-- "

" You checked my background too?! " Si-A exclaimed her voice raising as she did so causing for U-Yeong to flinch but later on he sighed, deciding to calm himself before exploding in front of her. He couldn't risk that.