fifteen

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Last night, it seemed like the happiness and celebration that Da Jung felt was stolen from her. Being clueless the whole night that when morning came that's only when she found out that she's a hot topic once again. But not because of her professionality but because of her being pregnant at such a young age. She didn't know how the media found out about it but what she worries the most is how her children would handle it.

So when Si-A arrived school, being aware of what had been happening about her mother she chose to ignore it although she's pissed at the amount of judgement and hatred her mother had gotten because of it. It even made her think that this wouldn't happen to her mother if she and Si-Woo just wasn't born. She hates every person who commented so harshly about her mother, because to her she understood what happened and what made her look up to Da Jung was how Da Jung didn't run away from the responsibility of having them.

People judged not only Jung Da Jung but also JBC for accepting such person. And this is what Director Moon Sang Hwi feared the most; getting dirt on JBC because of Jung Da Jung. 

First thing in the morning that's what Ko U Yeong (Hong Dae Young) found out, with worry he found his self walking through the Serim High's corridor with his gaze fixed on his phone as he scrolled down, comment by comment. 

And it's a cruel reality.