non finished oneshots and scenarios along with ideas

Start from the beginning

Luffy and Zoro looked at eachother for a second with a questionable look before shrugging and preparing to play their parts.

"When you tell me i'm such a wreck. It isn't easy cleaning up your Mess, it's like a garter up around my Neck. He says it won't Hurt."

Franky,Chopper,Usopp and Nami looked at eachother in confusion mixed with surprised looks. 'He?'

"But everything you do makes my heart race. I can't even think straight, is this just a game to you?"

"Reruns every night, it's always the same fight and i think you should know.."

"I hate your Touch,
I hate your Mouth,
I can't stand every single word thst falls out. But you're all that i've been dreaming of."

Usopp folded his arms with a slight smirk. "Hey, this is kinda good, like a Rock Love song. Not like those cheesy and cliche slow love songs." The others with him nodded their head in agreement as Sanji unknowingly began to angrily sing into the microphone while looking so deep in thought.

"This is Not another song about Love."

"I hate your Voice,
I hate your Lips,
I hate how Bad i wanna steal your kiss. But you're all that i've been dreaming of. This is not another song about Love."

----

Motherly Reader‼️‼️

------------

After another battle with the marines, the crew as usual is tired after the battle and run-away. Unfortunately you were one of the most injured -- it doesn't mean that you're weak, you're strong. Just below the four strongest; Luffy,Zoro,Sanji and Jinbei.

You sighed tiredly as you sat on the railing after getting treated by your cute reindeer doctor, Chopper. You've got massive injuries but thankfully you didn't manage to damage your important organs and such. You looked up to see the unusual quiet ship, you frowned slightly. A bit sad to not see nor hear any of your crew but you knew why the ship was quiet.

You stood up and walked to the kitchen, albeit limping slightly here and there. You opened the door quietly to try and not to disturb the cook with whatever, you peaked in and saw Sanji cooking. Sanji suddenly flinched and that worries you,but you knew why.

Sanji has injured his hands due to the fight he had with a devil fruit user rear-admiral. You stepped in and limped over to the cook, you gently grabbed his hands which made him instantly look at you. "Y/n-chan!" he smiled, eyes forming into hearts as he greeted you. You frowned, "Sanji-san..you shouldn't cook, you've injured your hands..let me do the cooking." you stated which made him insist. "Y/n-chan i'm perfectly fine, i'll do the cooking and you rest." You softly pushed him away the counter and shoo'ed him away the kitchen. "No buts, mister now go and rest. I'll call you and the others when i'm done okay?" Sanji was about to insist again but you already closed the door on him.

Sanji stood, then sighed. He glanced at your cooking form through the glass as he smiled with a soft look in his eyes. You were always the Mother figure in this ship along side Robin who gives off strong milf vibes-- Sanji stood and watched you for awhile before leaving to smoke.

After cooking you called out for the crew, but after a few minutes they didn't come. This worried you so you called out for them again, no answer or movement. You pulled out a Trolley from the kitchen and placed the dishes there, you pushed the trolley outside and prepared to give the crew's dish.

You decided to search for the swordsman first. You looked up at the crowsnest with a shiver crawling up your spine. you let out a sigh and felt determined. You took Zoro's dish and drink with one hand and slowly made your way up. Finally reaching the top, you peaked your head in and saw Zoro training. You frowned and climbed in, you placed the dish and drink on one of the chairs. "Zoro, you have injuries. You shouldn't be training right now, you should rest. i brought and cooked dinner by the way." you turned to the swordsman who stopped didn't stop his training as he glanced at you with his one eye.