Naruto? and a talk with Sasuke

It's been a week, I decided that I would stay a little longer. It's not like I need to, I just want to because you never know something could happen when I leave. Anyway me and Sasuke had the day off of training but knowing Orochimaru he has something planned for the both of us. But maybe not maybe he actually is giving us a day off.

I got up from my desk chair and layed down on my bed staring at the ceiling, wondering if staying is that best choice.

I groaned

"Why do I have to over think everything" I grumbled

My eyes started to become heavy, I didn't fight it. I let sleep take over me, I fell into a peaceful darkness.

***

It's been a few hours since I woke up and I was correct Orochimaru did want me to do something. But here's the thing I don't understand why Sasuke isn't helping me. When I asked him to help all he said was he couldn't since he wanted to train to become stronger, honestly I have never seen someone so obsessed with training. I mean I do get it he wants to kill his older brother Itachi. I just wish he new the truth about why he did it.

If your wondering how I know it's because a few years ago I was in gramps office. He wasn't in there at the time I believe he was in a meeting anyway I was looking threw his drawers for some money, I opened a drawer and found a mission report. I read over it since I sometimes help him with putting them away, when I did it was all about the mission Itachi was sent on. He had to choose either let the Uchiha clan do what they were doing and get whipped out or kill his whole clan and spare Sasuke. Gramps ended up finding me reading the report, to this day I never knew way he had put it in that drawer because he knew I went threw them to find either money or food or just something to cure my boredom when I had nothing to do in his office.

But anyway Orochimaru had sent me out to get more herbs for him, he claims it's so if one of us get sick he will have what he needs to make the cure. Which okay I understand that and I'm not saying it's not I just think it's for something else other then that.

"I should head out to the forest to get them" I mumbled

***

I've been out here in the forest for at least 20 minutes, I only just found the last of the herbs he wanted.

"Seriously would it hurt to plant a garden and grow your own" I groaned

"Stop your compelling it annoying" I heard Kabuto say

"What do you want"

"Lord Orochimaru just asked me to check on you but I see your fine so I'm going to leave"

"Okay whatever pervert" I said

He didn't say anything but I saw feet infront of me, when I looked up I saw Kabuto staring down at me. He had a glint in his eyes it was either anger or the fact that he was fight himself to keep himself from beating me up.

"What cat got your tongue" I teased

I thought I saw a light pink dust cover his cheeks but when I looked again it was gone, I'm probably just imagining it.

"If you call me a pervert one more time I swear you will regret it"

"Haha really you think I will regret it" I laughed out

I laughed so hard me stomach started hurting and a few tears ran down my face, I stop after a few minutes and wiped the tears. Once I caught my breath I looked up at him.

"Whatever now finish getting the herbs also if your not back with in an hour Lord Orochimaru will be mad" He told me

I mentally rolled my eyes