"You okay?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm okay. Could you get me some water, please?"

He nodded and kissed my hand one more time before reluctantly letting go and leaving the room. Miles dropped his head onto my lap, looking up at me with puppy dog eyes and I chuckled, petting his head. He thought we were packing up and leaving him here but little does he know his daddy has his own jet so he could come everywhere with us.

"Don't give me those eyes," I cupped his face and leaned down to kiss his snout then stood up to continue packing. My eyes flickered over to the closet where the boxes of toys sat, dust slowly piling on top of them from the neglect.

With a sigh, I decided to go over and pick out a few to pack along with a few sets of lingerie including the one I bought with Kara last time we went to the mall.

I've been thinking about the physical aspect of our relationship and how it feels like there's some wall in between us, stopping him from taking things further whenever kissing becomes grinding and grinding becomes pulling at each other's clothes.

But every time, he stops it. He doesn't let it go further and tries to distract me from the moment by asking me if I need anything, if I'm hungry or whatever else he pulls out of his ass. I don't know if he's scared, or he's nervous about me being scared and freaking out in the middle of us having sex but I'm ready to take it further.

During this trip, I'm going to try and see if he'll let us take it to the end and have us become complete again. I'm willing to test out the waters and see how far I can take myself unless he doesn't want to, then I can wait. It's not a necessity, I just feel like being physical with him is one of the main aspects of our relationship that has raised our trust for one another.

He's the only one I've ever been comfortable enough with to let him do anything, with or without my permission because I know he won't maliciously try to cause me pain as master and his friends did. He does everything so that I feel good, he always puts me first so I know that if my limits are pushed, he won't make me feel bad about it, he'll make me feel comfortable enough to tell him so more damage isn't done.

I just hope he feels the same way. I hope he doesn't pretend to love me in bed the same way master did, I hope he doesn't feel forced the way I did with master and ignore his own feelings to fulfil my desires. I hope he loves me the same way I want to love him, not only emotionally but physically too.

Just as he walked back into the room with a deliciously cold-looking water bottle in his hand, I zipped up my suitcase so he couldn't see the last minute...objects I packed. I gave him a bright smile as he walked over and held out the bottle for me to take. Only when I reached out and grabbed it, he still had a tight grip and wouldn't let it go.

I looked at him with a confused expression as he looked down at me with concern, "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Baby, if you're not ready to go on this trip, you don't have to. We can stay home and enjoy the week here if you want. I just don't want you to feel like you have to go because you don't, the decision is completely yours-"

"Callum," I chuckled, shaking my head at him. He let out a frustrated sigh as I pushed his hands away to wrap my own around his waist and even though he was irritated, he did the same and rested his cheek on my head, "I want to go and I want to be able to go without worrying about every little thing that could happen." I looked up at him with pleading eyes as he brushed my hair out of my face.

"Okay, it's your choice." He nodded.

"But I also want you to be able to do the same," I added. "I don't want you running around and doubling security or holding yourself back from having fun because of me. If we go, we go all the way and let loose, deal?"