I roll my eyes, "You took too long to fire, I got most of the kills."

He huffs, "No way in hell you got more kills than me. I burned down a whole fucking building!"

"Can you guys stop arguing like this is a fucking videogame? Firetrucks- and maybe even helicopters, are about to arrive because of this fire, so let's just keep moving before we get in any more trouble." Sung-ho separates us.

Adowa opens her car door, and Sung-ho, Sofía, and Ben fall out of the car.

"What the fuck?" Ben yells.

Sofía yells and swears at her, while Sung-ho is just laughing on the floor.

"Oops!" Adowa laughs.

I open up my door, and Leo and I walk over to the others.

Ben holds out his hands, "Help me up."

"No." I kick his hand.

"Sofía?" He turns his hands to her.

She looks at him with a straight face. "No, I won't help you."

"Oh yeah?" He smirks, and her whole face goes red.

"Yeah, I don't love you. At all." She blurts.

"Guys, I hate to break up the little 'moment' you have going on there, but we gotta go." Sung-ho interrupts.

Leo grabs the duffle bag, and we all rush out.

"You know, I told you guys it couldn't get any wor-"

"Stop jinxing it!" We all yell.

We stop at the fences.

Beyond the fence, is a grass field, and further away are more houses and buildings.

"That's an electric fence. We fucking can't climb it without turning into a burnt marshmallow." Ben comments.

"It's an electric fence?" Leo asks sarcastically, pointing to the sign that says: ELECTRIC FENCE! DANGER! "I didn't notice." He finishes.

"What the hell do we do now?" I throw my hands up in the air.

"Eh, we'll find a way out! At least it can't get any worse than this!" Adowa exclaims.

Are you fucking kidding me?

"¡Eh! ¡Esos son los niños! ¡Consigue esos putos!" I hear upcoming security running towards us.

(Hey! That's the kids! Get those fuckers!)

"Don't mind me officer, I'm trying to process how terrible our luck is right now." Sung-ho taps his head.

"What are we gonna do for this one?" Ben asks.

"Nothing. We can't fucking do anything! Adowa- like the little bitch she is, of course, she had to jinx this whole fucking mission so now we are in Barcelona, 9 hours away from where we need to be for this mission, we are trapped between a raging fire- thanks to Leo, the electric fences, and security guards." Sofía shouts in Adowa's face.

Adowa seems unaffected by the yelling and insults.

She smiles, "Sorry! I think we'll be just fine, don't worry!"

Sung-ho mocks Adowa, "At least it can't get any worse than this!" he says in a cheery voice.

The guards start to open fire on us.

Dammit.

We all share a knowing look and bolt it.

Leo is at the front of the 'line'.