Ch.45 ~ Ready?

Warning! Smexy time coming up so buckle your seatbelt!!

Andrew's POV

To have such a conversation with my Luna is something I never expected to happen.

I just don't want to hurt him when we get around to mating. I searched the internet and I looked at different ways to make it easier but I still can't help from feeling nervous I'm going to mess up and hurt him. I even bought... supplies.

"Andrew?" Jay's voice snaps me out of my dirty thoughts as I tighten my hold on his shoulder.

"Yeah? Sorry I was just thinking about... uhh"

My eyes trail around my bedroom looking for something, anything to use as an excuse but when I don't reply right away I feel small hands grip my cheeks and force me to face the beautiful boy next to me.

"Thinking about what?" Concern is evident in his tone and I immediately feel my insides soften as I look into his alluring hazel eyes. His addictive scent of lavender and roses fill my senses and I can't help but hum in contentment.

"Thinking about you."

I watch as his face flushes completely red as he turns back to the laptop we had on the bed playing some random tv series.

He starts playing with his fingers as he stares wide eyed and red faced at the stupid show that honestly neither of us have been paying attention to.

Since we came here we've been very... how should I say...

Horny?

No that's not right.

We've been kind of teasing each other for a while now. Subtle touches, flirtatious stares, unnecessary closeness.

It's been growing more and more intense as the night goes on but I've been reluctant to further my advances. I can't help the nerves that come with us mating, I mean it's a pretty big deal. I want to mate with him so badly but I know once I start I won't be able to stop and if I hurt him I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

"Andrew?" My head snaps over to him upon hearing the soft voice full of vulnerability.

"Yeah?"

"W-when are we going t-to... t-to umm" his face is so red I'm almost concerned for his well being but with the way his scent has formed into one more erotic and with the very prominent tent rising under the sheets I can't help the small smirk that works it's way onto my face.

"What? Going to what?" I tease a little, reveling in the way he squirms at my voice.

"Y-you know what I m-mean." He whines as he scoots himself closer to me a bit.

Acting clueless I lean back against the headboard carelessly as I lift my arms and rest them behind my head.

"Hmm. I'm not sure I do."

I pretend to watch the tv for a while until suddenly the laptop is slammed shut so hard I think the screen may have cracked a bit.

Looking over to Jay I'm slightly shocked to see his eyes are wet with embarrassment as he looks over at me shyly with warm cheeks.

Taking his face into my palms I look him straight in his eyes that hold shyness and anticipation, lust and want.

Before I can even say anything he pushes forward and presses his plump lips onto my own. Shocked by the sudden action I sit there completely still as he wraps his arms around my neck and starts to climb his way onto my lap.

When I feel his tongue licking my lips in hopes of entrance I finally snap out of my little daze as I kiss him back passionately. He hums in contentment as he straddles me with his arms wrapped so tightly around my shoulders I don't think I'd be able to run even if I tried.

When I open my mouth I feel him push his tongue in a little clumsily as he tastes my mouth while I do the same. We don't fight for dominance or try to take over in anyway, we simply kiss and taste each other on our tongues, relishing in the flavor of each other.

With my hands around his waist I let my fingers slip under the lavender jumper he's wearing as I trace my fingers gently up his spine.

He lets out a soft moan that I swallow up as he grinds himself onto me.

I groan my pleasure which in turn has him grinding on me again, and again.

And again.

Slowly my grip on my wolf slips from me and I'm suddenly flipping us so I'm pinning him on the bed, hovering over him with his wrists pinned over his head.

He arches his back so our bodies touch and instinctively I grind myself down onto him causing a long and high pitched moan to escape his lips.

"A-Andrew." He moans when I continue grinding our erections together. "More."

That's all it takes for me to snap as I lean up and quite literally rip his jumper off, tearing it right down the middle.

He takes in a sharp intake of breath as I lean down and attack his right nipple with my mouth, rolling the nub with my tongue as I kneed the other with my fingers.

I feel his arms wrap around my head, his fingers diving into my hair and gripping tightly as he moans and arches his body so I can access more.

"Ahhh! Andrew! That f-feels weird." He moans as I switch to his other nipple. I continue grinding into him all while teasing his nipples and the way he shudders and squirms under me let's me know he's enjoying it very much.

Content with the work I've done I let his nipple go as I kiss and suck my way up his chest and neck. Licking a long stripe up his neck, I bite gently onto the spot right under his ear and the moan he lets out from that tells me he's feeling good.
Pushing myself back I kneel between his open legs as I take in my work, red marks and bright pink nipples make my cock harden even more against the confines of my sweats.

Unable to contain myself I take his pants and slide them off along with his boxers leaving him completely bare. He tries to hide himself from me by closing his legs but I don't allow that as I separate them quickly, taking in every part of his body.

"Beautiful." I mutter more so to myself but he catches it and it brings a lovely pinkish glow to spread across his face and ears that he uses his thin arms to cover.

Seeing that he's trying to hide I take my own shirt off which earns me a moan of approval when he peeks at me through the confines of his arms.

Dropping them away from his face he examines me closely before reaching out a delicate hand.

I stay utterly still as I let him press his hand onto my abs and softly trace his fingers down, feeling the protruding muscles that lie there.

He continues his journey down my abdomen before he stops right at the hem of my sweatpants. He stops for only a second before he hooks his fingers in and tugs down. I help him pull down my pants so that we are now both completely naked. He takes in my body hungrily as I do with his. When his eyes land on my boner they widen slightly but he only licks his lips and trails his eyes back up to mine clouded in pure lust.

When he's done ogling at me I lay him back down as I climb my way onto him, hovering over him once again.

Having my mind a little more tame I look into his eyes with full seriousness as I ask him the one thing I've been so nervous to ask.

"Are you sure about this?"