I

Ignore mistakes:(

Third Person POV:

Busy streets filled with people it's a weekend and year ending Christmas holidays everyone is with their loved ones some bidding their final goodbyes some confessing their love some enjoying initial stages of love soft giggles soft touches on the other hand those problematic toxic relationship neither they can't let go of each other nor can stay together Pete is standing in the middle of this beautiful chaos don't know which path to choose...

Pete is standing at the bridge river side the city lights on the water is so beautiful and the moon shinning bright Christmas bells busy street's traffic and people talking around him everything seems different for the first time Pete look into void and smile he look those lovers who are trying to hold hands

"Just hold your hands already" Pete says

"Are you waiting for anyone?! " Someone asked Pete turn around and see a man standing in front of him with a beautiful bouquet in his hand

"No" Pete says

"Fuck this man is so fine" Pete mumble

"I like you shall we date?! " The man asks

"Excuse me?! " Pete almost yells

"Since you're not waiting for someone I assume you're single and I'm single let's date" Pete tried to process things and he unknowingly agreed to it

"Then can I kiss you?! "

"What?! You're so desperate" Pete says

"Well since we are dating now whether it be today or tomorrow it is meant to happen and why not now?! " The man says

"Um yea but.... " Before Pete could say something the man pulled him into a kiss Pete close his eyes...
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Pete---"

"Pete---"

" PETE WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!!" Wayo shout shaking Pete's shoulder aggressively "what is wrong with you are you dreaming again about that guy kissing you"

"Shut up why are you being noisy go to your Phana wayo stop bugging me" Pete scoff irritated...

"Fine fine don't come crying to me I'm your fashion designer Don't forget that in next ten minutes you have show and here you dreaming about some unknown guy Kissing you wake up from your dreams sweetheart" Wayo snap his fingers on Pete's face Pete make faces to wayo mumbling under his breath and make way to dresser

"I can hear you sweetheart you Don't even know who he is" Wayo voice out from behind...

"What are you a mind reader?! You read my mind" Pete bark irritatingly

"No but my fiance is a doctor I can say he teach me few skills" Wayo is proud to himself for getting a doctor as a husband...

"Yeah yeah in bed right!! Stretching and all" Pete tease him leaving a red face Wayo

"I'm gonna kill you bitch just you wait" Wayo make way to Pete and Pete defend himself with his arms on his face...

"Stop it you both this is why I don't allow friends in a one section how many times I should tell you, if you are friends take your friendship outside go to shopping outting or whatever shit you want but in here try to be professional" P'Malee shout at the two friends who were biting themselves...

Pete Wayo make faces behind her Pete get ready for the fashion show and as usual the show was a blast but Pete was still lacking something to win over the industry and he definitely is not going to give up easily though Pete's dad got the power to make his son popular Pete won't agree to it he wants to come up on his own he believes in himself...

After the show Pete leave to his home and drop Wayo on his way after hanging out at their usual spot in the cafe Pete was greeted by the Wayo's mom at the door "Pete come in have dinner and go" Malee invite Pete to which Pete Wayo stick out his tongue making faces to his mom "at the agency you scold us and here you shower us with love mom not fair!!" Wayo complain...

"Aow Pete teach your dumb friend some manners I gave up on him already, I don't know how Phana deals with him" Malee sigh teasing his son...

"Phana has his own ways to deal with his Wayo mom let's not sneak in" Pete wink at Malee teasing his best friend Wayo groan he cuss himself for supporting his own friend and it backfire him he went inside with a red face leaving Pete and Malee laughing...

Mean while on the same day in the morning:

A car stop by a big office and there comes out a businessman

Arrogance written on his face walk into the office building ignoring people's greetings "threaten him beg him do whatever you can but I need that deal at any cost who can Tin Manhattan try to get the deal give them 10 times than them I don't mind but I need that Phi" Ae command his secretary Arthit "but N'Ae the deal is not worth that money shall we consult your dad once before proceeding" Arthit recommend Ae halt in the hallway...

"You think I'm useless and asking for your permission and waiting for my dad's command I don't mind even if I loose money that bastard Tin Manhattan should not win over me UNDERSTAND!!" Ae yell gaining everyone's attention to which Arthit nod and run towards his cabin to do as he was commanded...

Ae went into his cabin yank his blazer throwing it somewhere on the floor run his fingers in his hair locks out of frustration Ae is into construction business tied up many public companies with many business links all over the world one of his business unit's is into entertainment as well...

Ae went to his table to sign some documents but one deal catch his eye it's Mr.Pitchaya's business deal...

"P'Arthit come to my cabin"

To be continued.....

Hope you all enjoy reading ♥️❤️☺️😘

Finally I have started writing my new story very much excited to start this story....

Keep voting and commenting waiting for your comments 🤗😁