"Good night... and now you two lovebirds please continue with your romance" saying this Granny cut her call.

"Finally, this is over" Sanskar took deep breath. "Who told you to tell her about your birthdate?"

'He and his sarcastic comments are not going to change anytime'

"I did not receive a dream that Granny will remember my birthday" Swara muttered under her breath looking everywhere but not at him.

"Granny has sharp memory" He had heard her grumblings.

"I want to go back" Swara crossed her arms feeling chillness.

Even though it was summer, at night it became slight cold and with gushing wind weather turned chilly for Swara.

"Hop on" Sanskar turned towards driver seat.

Swara opened passenger's door when she saw bouquet of red roses. She looked at Sanskar who was igniting engine of the car.

When she did not get inside, he turned his eyes towards her who was shifting her eyes between him and flowers.

"Don't fly so high. That's not for you." He took bouquet and threw it on the back seat.

'Rude, Arrogant, Hitler, Rakshas' Swara slipped inside car cursing him in her mind.

Journey was silent as usual. But both were gawking on each other's move from their corner eyes.

'Was I too rude with her?' Sanskar clutched steering wheel.

'Any normal person will wish birthday even to his enemy but here we are talking about Hitler. What to expect more?' She scrunched her nose staring at outside.

Sanskar stopped car under her apartment.

Swara got down without a word. She moved inside and called for elevator.

Sanskar's one part of heart was screaming her name to wish her but he took deep breath looking at her retiring figure. He shook his head and then left from there.

In morning, Swara switched on her phone and there she saw message notification on her WhatsApp from her relatives and friends.

Her phone started ringing with 'Nikhil Calling'. She reluctantly picked up.

He wished her and talked about general things, but Swara's distant and reserved replies created doubt in his mind.

'What is going on in her little brain? She is a chatterbox but why she suddenly became silent over our calls?'

In office, Brittany and her other colleagues celebrated her birthday in meeting room. 

At later afternoon, Brittany asked her to leave early so she reached to their decided spot to go to Granny's house. She was excited to meet her.

She saw car and opened passenger seat door with out word. From last couple of weeks, it was Sanskar who used to pick her up sidelining Roger.

They were speeding towards Granny's home and soon reached.

Sanskar parked car and Swara was moving out when he called her from back, "Swara"

She turned to him with creased forehead.

"This is for you" he handed over couple of bags.

She looked at him with question mark face.

"Granny will ask you about my gifts." He pointed towards bags, "You will have answer."