ChamAlien: whoa! Wh-whoa!

Thunder: having some trouble there dude?

ChamAlien: n-no! It's just I-I haven't been surfing for a while.

Thunder: ok then, whatever you say.

Right after that we are now surfing in the wave and it's a little scary but fun.

Thunder: let's battle!

His first attack move was Thunderbolt and I immediately moved my surfboard and dodge that attack move. I then focus and moved closer to him while keep dodging the Thunderbolt attack. Once I got closer I got the stinger out of my tail and about to sting him but not putting him to sleep, only really tired that he doesn't want to get up.

ChamAlien: have a nice rest!

I moved my tail to try to sting him but he keeps dodging by doing some cool surfing moves.

ChamAlien: quit moving!

Thunder: I would, but I won't.

After many tries I gave up to sting him and went for a different approach. A bright green light went off on the Omnitrix as I'm turning into Upgrade.

 A bright green light went off on the Omnitrix as I'm turning into Upgrade

Once that's done your probably thinking why Upgrade. That's because I could turn my hands into weapons and he's the first alien I thought is light enough to be on the surfboard. I then made my right hand into a gun.

 I then made my right hand into a gun

And the other a mace.

Thunder: whoa. Neet trick.

Upgrade: thanks, learn it myself.

I then fired the gun and an green energy is coming at him, but he dodged and I missed. I then swung my mace at him and he didn't try to dodge it. Instead he used Light Screen to protect himself from the hit, and pnce it made contact the Light Screen didn't break, not even a crack.

Upgrade: wow, that's one tuff shield.

Thunder then used Thunderwave and Immediately did a 360 to dodge it and it worked. I then fired again, but this time on the ocean near him. Once I shoot again bur in the ocean, water was splashing and water was getting on his face, almost loosing his balance. I then swung the mace hand and almost hit him when he dodge. But he grabbed my hand and used Thunder Shock, causing my body to be moving around everywhere as I forgot Upgrade is weak against electricity.