Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Jennie's Pov

I went out of the lift and saw Kai and Lisa talking. Lisa is wearing her strict look while Kai is teasing her, are they friends? Tsk.

I walked towards them, Lisa stood up and winked at me, while Kai offered his hand to me. Naunang maglakad sa amin si Lisa.

"Everyone is staring at us ehy?" Kai while shaking his head. "I'm so envious to Lisa, she's handsome.''

I laughed and pinch his waist. "Shut up, baka marinig ka.''

"Dinig na dinig ko kayo.''

I rolled my eyes when Lisa answered. We reached her nightclub. Everyone is already dancing to the loud music inside. So hype. I smiled to those models who smiled at me.

Ilang minuto lang ay nagsalita na ang Manager ko, sayang at wala ang director namin to join the party he had an emergency in Korea that's why he rushed home.

We're sitting in front of the stage listening to our's Managers, mine and Kai's manager na nagsasalitan sa pag sasalita.

"Well of course, thanks to our new and very young and talented photographer Lisa Manoban, thank you for you wonderful shots and for letting us use your Island and resort for free.'' Manager Ka.

Free? I didn't know that we used her Island for free. They clapped their hands when Lisa stood up and bowed to them and to the crowd.

I look at her and went a bit closer to whisper. "We used your property for free?" I whispered.

She nodded. "Yeah, I don't mind. It's you.''

She smirked and winked at me.

"My wonderful Jennie Kim is here!'' M. Ka.

I laughed whe they all laughed. "Cut the My, you're mine remember?"

Namula ako sa sinabi niya, she whispered it with a a little blow of her hot breath on my ear. I rolled my eyes, hindi pa ako nasanay.

"Shut up, may makarinig sa'yo.''

She shrugged and leaned on the backrest of her chair. I shook my head ang laughed. She winked at me again. I laughed and just focused on the stage. There are some dancers who gave their intermission to us as a gift.

The party went smooth, Lisa drinking with her friends some are her co-photographers. She would smile and wink at me whenever she gets the chance. This damn person is teasing me nonstop.

"Wanna dance Jen?"

I drank my cocktail and look at her, she's on my back. "Yeah?" I asked

"Let's dance then.''

She pulled me in the middle of the dancefloor.

We danced in the middle of the crowd. I'm a little tipsy because of that Soju. I felt a hand on my hips climbing up to my waist and would massaged my clothed skin gently.

I smiled, I know what she's doing hmm..

"Let's get out of here.'' She whipered breathily. I smiled and nodded.

Natawa ako sa dahilan niyang itatakas niya ako dahil inom ako ng inom, baka hindi raw ako makauwi ng maayos bukas.

Hindi ko alam kung asaan niya ako dinala until she opened the lights.

"Is this your room?'' I asked and removed my sandals.

"Yeah.'' She answered.

"Lisa, I want to wash.'' lumingon ako nang hindi niya ako sinagot, a warm kiss welcomed me the same time I turned my head to see her. I didn't complained.