Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Boyfriend

Jennie's Pov

They are talking about the location. At napag-desisyonan na sa Siargao, I didn't know that the Manoban's also has a beach, a resort in Siargao.

"I have a studio in Siargao, if you don't want a beach location.'' I secretly look at Lisa, she's matured, she speaks with formality, not like before na puro lang biro. "Since you told me about summer shoots and fashion show in the Philippines, I owned an Island. Just an hour of travel from the resort, that's a huge Island we can transform and just design it to make it look like a fashion show place like what you always have in Chanel Korea.''

She turned her gaze to me. I cleared my throat and look away.

"Great, all we need is to just go and prepare our things.'' Director.

I looked at the photos flashed on the huge screen, the beach is wonderful, also her Island, it's like a woman laying on the water. It's pretty really.

''Miss Kim.'' Naalingon ako sa manager ko. "I asking you, are you okay and comfortable with the place and idea?"

I accidentally turned and stared at Lisa. I immediately looked away when she smirked and raised a brow on me.

"Ah yeah.. of course, it's w-wonderful.''

"You okay?" I looked at Kai, he's on my side. "Are you okay? You looked bothered."

I nodded and smiled a little. Napatingin ulit ako kay Lisa. Why the hell is she staring at me?!

"Yeah. I'm fine." I nodded. Huminga ako ng malalim.

The meeting lasted for an hour. We talked about a lot. Lumabas na ako ng opisina ni Lisa.

The two managers are busy on looking at the photos that Lisa took, I just hope they won't see my photo.

"Lisa is a great photographer as what they say, and I agree."

Kai smiled at me. I smiled back to him, he walked towards the beautiful photo of the sea shore. I bet that's Palawan.

"Lisa—" I know that voice! Lumingon ako. I'm right! It's Bam and Candid. "Ow sorry." Candid.

"Jennie?" I grinned at him. "Is that you?"

I rolled my eyes. "Come on Bam, hindi mo na ako kilala?"

"Oh men! We missed you!" He walks towards me and was about to hug me but suddenly stopped when we heard someone. I looked At Lisa, she cleared her throat and looked at Bam. "Ow sorry."

Bam went back to Candid's side. Candid forced himself not to laugh.

I looked at Lisa. Kumunot ang noo ko.

What?

She mouthed. I rolled my eyes. I pulled Kai.

"Ahm, Candid, Bam, this is Kai Eceles. My—"

"Her boyfriend."

My eyes widened when he wrapped his arms on my waist. I looked at him with a questioning look. I moved a bit to the side and sneakily removed his hand on my waist.

"Ahh—" I was about to speak again and recover their heads for what Kai just said but he cuts me off.

"Ah nice to meet you."

I looked at Candid when Kai offered him a hand shake.

"Candid Mallari." Tipid na ngumiti ang kaibigan ni Lisa. I looked at Lisa, she's staring at Kai, coldly staring at the guy.