Chapter 8

chapter 8

Jennie's pov

"Is this your resort Lisa?!" Candid asked.

"Yes.'' She answered.

"It's beautiful.'' I commented.

"Thanks.'' I stepped forward when I felt her breath on my ear.

"Yah Lisa!" I glared at her, she laughed.

"Nallalisa!" A mid-40's man shouted and hugged her. "How are you, nice to see again.''

"Sorry Manong Jun, I got so many assignments in Manila. Ah by the way these are my friends.''

We all smiled at him. Nallalisa? Nallali? Weird nickname.

"Welcome to Manoban resort, Nancy you're here.''

Nancy smiled and hugged Jun. Why does Nancy seemed so close and connected to Lisa. Lisa's family?

"I will show you your rooms.''

"You have your own hotel here Monkey?'' sabay kaming naglalakad, I looked at Unnie, she seems like she's having fun with my friend Rosé. I smiled at that.

"Yeah.''

"What about our things?''

"Don't worry about it, there are caretakers in the Resort they will send that to our rooms."

''Are we in the same room?" I asked.

"If you want to.''

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko dahil sa titig at ngiti niya sa akin. "No.'' I quickly shook my head. "I mean, are we all sharing the same rooms?"

She laughed and pinched my nose, I pouted and glared at her.

"Do you think we will all fit in one room? Of course not, malalaki ang bawat kwarto. May bahay kami dito but it's under renovation, we can't stay there, mabaho pa ang pintura. So we need to stay in the hotel.''

Lisa decided to take three rooms, tama siya malalaki nga ang bawat kwarto. Me and unnie, with Rosé are in the same room, hindi ko alam kung saan si Lisa. May apat na pinto in our room, and that's the bedroom.

"This is the biggest room here, kaya nasa taas, near the rooftop, you can go to the rooftop tonight if you want to party.''

"Really?'' Lisa nodded. Awesome. Tinanaw ko ang magandang view in the veranda. "can I check it?"

"Yeah sure.''

Unnie went to the rooftop with Rosé.

"Are you okay here Mandu?" I turned to face her. "I need to go down to prepare the food, it's nearly eight na baka gutom ka na.''

She's thinking about me. I stared at her while she's looking for something in her bag. She's sleeping here also. I crossed my arms on my chest and stared at her. From her perfect nose and lips, her cute face. I won't deny the feeling that I'm starting to Like her. Her attitude, kahit lagi niya akong iniinis.

"Hey, Mandu, are you listening?" I nodded and smiled still staring at her. "Are you comfortable?" I nodded again. ''Are you hungry?" I stared at her and shook my head still smiling. She frowned. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"Nothing. I just want to smile.''

"Okay.'' She smiled also and took her camera, I smiled at her, I laughed when I saw the flash.

"Wow, perfect.'' I smiled when she said that. "I'll call you when the food is ready.''

I nodded. I smiled, my eyes widened when she hurriedly took a step towards me and leaned on me to kiss my cheeks.