Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Jennie's Pov

Bumalik kami kung saan kami nag s-stay to ready and change clothes, I heard there are some visitors who wants to visit Lisa's resort. After this we are heading to her nightclub.

I didn't expect Lisa to own a lot of properties and buildings.

We let go of each others hand when we saw my Manager, Kai waved to us and smiled at Lisa.

Napapansin kong minsan nag-uusap na rin sila, I want to ask her if they're already fine woth each others presence.

"What took you so long?"

"Joesonghamnida M. Ka. I'll go ahead and change." He nodded. Napahinto ako nang mapansing nakasunod sa akin si Kai. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Ah... Sasamahan sana kita." He scratch his nape. Kumunot naman ang nuo ko.

I looked at Lisa. She frowned while staring at Kai.

"No Kai, that wouldn't be necessary."

"Yeah, sorry."

"Come with me Kai, we're going to go ahead first."

I went inside the lift, Lisa's in front of me. Hindi niya ako kinausap dahil may apat na babaeng kasama rin namin.

We went to the room together. The make up Kits are already ready, my dress is on the bed, and it's pretty.

I looked at the four ladies. "I can do it myself. Ako na mag-aayos."

Knowing Lisa, she won't get out of the room until I'm done. She went inside the bathroom, until I heard the water cascading inside. I shook my head.

"Yes Ma'am." The four smiled and bowed before they went out of the room.

Hindi ko na naman na kailangan maligo dahil kakatapos ko lang rin. But I feel sticky. My cheeks reddened when I remembered what Lisa and I did. I keep asking my mind if I did the right decision. Letting her do this with me. In a private way. I sighed and went inside the second bathroom.

I did a quick bath, hindi na rin ako magtagal dahil isang oras na lang rin magsisimula na, I still need to do my make up and fix my dress.

Inilapag ko sa kama ang mga gagamitin ko. I think I need to pick a dress, parang hindi ako komportable sa naka set na dress.

"Hon?" My heart beats so darn fast when I heard Lisa's soft voice that called me. "Did you see my phone?" I shook it out of my head and turned to face her. "I left it here."

Nagtungo siya sa kama at tiningnan ang mga damit.

"I don't know maybe..." I went to her side, inalis ko ang ilang damit and yeah, natakpan lang pala. "Here, sorry."

She smiled and hugged my waist and pulled me closer to her.

I stared at her eyes and smiled a bit, it's when I realized that I missed her so much when she do this to me, hug me and kiss me, touch me in any way. I incircled my arms on neck.

"You smell nice Hon." I bit my lower lip when she leaned on my neck, I felt her inhaled my scent.

"Hmm, Lisa. I need to change." I'm still on my robe.

"No, not until you call me the way you call me before."

Hindi ko maiwasang mapangiti. Still the same Lisa who wants to be called baby or Honey. I shook my head, I bet she's already pouting. I chuckled and pushed her to see her face. Yeah she's pouting.