Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Jennie's Pov

I closed my eyes tightly before I sighed. I knocked on the door before I opened it.

"Miss Kim. Why are you late."

I looked down. "I'm sorry Ma'am."

My legs are still trembling, Lisa took me four times, made me cum for four times! Tsk. Na late tuloy ako.

"Why are you late, I am asking."

"I'm not feeling well." I looked at her, her face softened at what I said.

"Sit down, do you want to go to the clinic?"

I shook my head and sit down.

"Are you alright?" I smiled and nodded at Rosé. "You're wearing her hoodie."

I looked at myself. "Ah, yeah."

Hindi na ako sumagot pa ng marami dahil mapaparami ang tanong, I wore this because of Lisa's kiss marks on my chest and neck! Tsk. I told her no hickeys.

"Please copy what's on the white board."

Pinaglaruan ko ang pen ko at mahina at walang ganang nagsulat.

"Miss Kim? Can we talk?"

I looked at Ma'am Adel's direction before I nodded and stood up on my chair. We went outside.

"Are you alright?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"You seemed so bothered, if you don't mind, can you tell me why? I'm always open for my students."

I sighed and flipped my hair, I look down before I look at her.

"I have this problem, na sobrang hirap ma-solve. Harder than a formula problems in Mathematics. In my age, I don't really deserve this. I should be enjoying and playing along."

"Love life Miss Kim?"

I snorted a little and smirked, looked at the far building of the school with blank expressions, but I'm sure she can see my eyes full of sadness. I leaned on the wall and sighed.

"I can say Yes, a problem both love life, parents? People? Fate? Destiny? All are against us." I said.

"Miss Manoban is some like a person who study and study for their company." I stared at her. "Lisa Manoban is my cousin." I'm a bit shock but I didn't put any care.

"You also want us to be apart I'm sure."

"No." She smiled at me. "I'm happy that my cousin already found the right person for her, Lisa is a person who doesn't care for someone's feelings, remember when she always bully you? She bullied you just to get your attention, she has a huge crush on you Jennie if you don't know. That little smile she has when you get annoyed because of her. That's a thing."

I only looked at the building on the other side of the quadrangle still listening.

"Some students and people wants JenLisa to be real. They want a couple so true and cute like You and Lisa."

"Love is cruel Miss Adel." I said out of nowhere.

"Love isn't Jennie. It's the people and the time. Sometimes in our lives you'll meet the right person in a wrong time, your love is true but the timing isn't good for both of you, when you get older, you'll realize everything has a reason."

"I don't need to get older to realize and understand everything, we don't need age to understand everything maybe, lack of experiences, but full of mind and heart, I can understand in just a look in the eye Miss Adel. But this is different, I just fell in love without a reason to the person who is currently engage, a person who is so impossible to reach and to be mine. A person who loves me more than I do, but can't fight her way back to me because of some burdens along the way."