Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Kim Jang Min's Pov

"Why did you call me here?" I asked and look at my wrist watch.

I still need to go to my husband's office, our daughters has run off the city and we don't know where they are, Natalia Schewart is in front of me we are both in the restaurant. I don't know she called me.

"My husband Calvin Schewart."

"And?" I raised both of my eyebrows.

She sighed and shook her head.

"I have conducted an investigation about your daughter and Lisa Manoban."

"You're stalking my daughter Natalia?!" I frowned and look at her. "What do you want?!"

"Calm down will you? I have no plans on kidnapping your daughter, I just called you here to say that please, pagsabihan mo naman ang anak mo not to cling on Lisa because Lisa is the fiance of my daughter."

Wala akong naisagot sa kanya, I only stared at her mad eyes.

"Hindi mo ba alam kung nasaan ang anak mo ngayon? Your daughter is in the arms of my daughter's fiance, pigilan mo namang maging malandi ang anak mo."

"Huwag mong itulad ang sarili mo sa anak ko, baka naman kasi ang anak mo ay talagang nagmana ng ka-desperaduhan sa'yo? Lisa is the one who's picking up my daughter, kung hindi ako nagkakamali, you're just using your money against the Manoban."

I chuckled and looked at her eyes intently.

"Tingnan mo nga naman ang tadhana, ang anak mo ang sumusunod sa mga yapak mo. Ibahin mo ang anak mo, kawawa naman."

I gritted my teeth before I stood up to leave. Pinagsabihan ko na si Jennie na huwag ng ituloy ang pakikipagrelasyon sa Lisa na iyon.

*PRESENT

I STARED at my daughters face. She's so pale.

"Are you alright?" The Doctor who check her up told us not to worry, maybe it's just stress, pagod lang. "Jennie, please talk to me."

She look at me and smiled, pero alam kong pilit lang iyon.

"Jennie, huwag mo namang pagurin ang sarili mo sa ganito, stop thinking about Manoban, about Lisa. You're getting so stressed because of her.''

"Excuse me.'' Jisoo went out of the room.

"Jennie please listen to Mommy. Focus on your studies, hindi na magtatagal, you will be flying to Korea to finish college.''

"I said, I don't want to go to Korea Mom.''

She looked down and sighed, I sit beside her while she's playing with her fingers.

"Jennie, you will finish your study in Korea. Kalimutan mo si Lisa, she's no good for you, all of this are play Jennie, you two are just playing, bata ka pa, Lisa is already 20 and you're 18, you are just playing!''

"Play?!" Nagulat ako sa biglaang pagsigaw niyang iyon, she looked at me and sob. "Play Mommy? Do you think I am playing? Do you think I don't know what I am doing? Do you think I don't know anything about all of this?! Love is what I feel. I won't act like this if what I'm feeling isn't real."

Jennie's Pov

I heard her sigh. I looked at her and wiped my tears.

"Why won't you let me love Lisa Mom?"

"Because this is all wrong, you need to let go of her. Let go of Lisa."

She stood up and went out of my room.

"Why would I let go? If I love the person?"

Fast Forward

It's been three days and my schedules are a bit busy, I called Lisa for how many times pero hindi niya ako sinasagot, we talked on the phone kahapon pero hindi na nasundan. Sabi niya sobrang busy niya.

I sighed and off the T.V. I sat on my bed and think of what Unnie told me noong isang araw na nagsuka ako.

Flashback

"Jen? Did you and Lisa do it?"

I wiped my lips and look at her. "What do you mean Unnie?"

"Did you already do it? Kasi hindi na normal ang pagsusuka at madalas na pagkahilo mo eh."

I looked down.

"Did you two do it Jendeukie?"

I gulp and nod.

"What?" I looked at her.

"Unnie please, don't go there, We're not sure."

End of Flashback

"Jendeukie? I brought your favorite cake."

I smiled at her. "Thanks Unnie!"

I went close to hug her but the smell of the cake makes me want to vomit! Damn it it's disgusting!

"Arghh! Unnie take that away!" Tinakpan ko ang ilong at bibig ko. "Unnie, take that away it's awful!"

"What?" Kunot-noo niyang tanong. "This is your favorite."

"Unnie it's disgusting!"

I run to the bathroom to hide myself there, I don't want to smell a very awful cake! Minutes later, kumalma ang sikmura ko kaya lumabas ako.

Is this really the symptoms? Am I pregnant? The door opened again, pumasok muli siya.

"Jen, we need to be sure." Lumapit siya sa akin at ibinigay ang isang kulay puti na bagay. "Use this."

"What's that unnie?"

"PT. Go to the bathroom."

I nodded. I searched about this and yeah, I know how to use it.

Jisoo's Pov

Sobrang kinakabahan ako kung ano ang kinalalabasan, What of she's pregnant? Should I call Lisa and tell her? No! That would be a disaster for Mom and Dad.

"Unnie?"

I looked at Jennie and went to her side.

"Let me see."

She smiled but at the same time cried. She handed me the PT. Napahawak ako sa aking batok at napatingala, Huminga ako ng malalim at tiningnan siya. Nakayuko at umiiyak.

"I'm pregnant." She said with her crack voice. "I'm pregnant."

Paulit-ulit niyang sinabi iyon, I sat on her side ang hug her tight.

"Don't worry I'm here."

She leaned on me and sob on my chest.

"I'm happy for me Unnie." Binitawan ko siya at humarap sa kanya. "I'm happy that I am pregnant, for myself but... I'm crying because of the baby. The baby's situation, she/he can't own her/his father.''

I closed my eyes tightly and hugged her more.

"Please unnie, don't tell this to her.''

"What?'' Pilit ko siyang hinarap sa akin. "She needs to know that she's gonna be the father of your child Jennie, we need to tell her.''

"Hindi sa ngayon, hindi maayos ang siwasyon, marami siyang problema, she's always busy Unnie. May problema pa siya sa pagpapakasal niya kay Nancy.''

I understand her, pero kailangan ni Lisa malaman ang lahat ng ito, but I won't tell Lisa because that's what my sister wants, hindi ko siya pangungunahan sa desisyon niya. I'm worried for our parents.

To be continued...