CUTE LITTLE VIXEN

When Brina was about to walk to other side of the car and Louis was about to get into the driver's seat, they heard someone coming towards their direction.

And, Brina was so sure that it was Tanya.

She would be coming to ask her boyfriend's name!! Or she would have to make sure her best friend is not lying about her boyfriend!!

But, the point here is Brina doesn't have one!! She can't ask Louis to interfere in her matter to this extent . He has helped her enough and she didn't want to rely anymore on him.

Not knowing what to do, she couldn't help but bit her lower lip.

Louis , who was watching her every moment, felt his eyes darken. When Brina bit her lower lip, it turned him on for some reason.

He felt a sudden urge to kiss her - ravish her lips and suck them with all his might.

He felt that he should be the one to bite her lips now, not Brina herself. With all those crazy thoughts running in his mind, engulfing him in hot imagination, he lost his control and he abruptly pulled her closer to him and hugged her.

It is because, in his angle , he wouldn't be able to see her face anymore, thus, it might cool down his pervy imagination.

He already kissed her once without her consent and he didn't want to take advantage of her anymore,,,, at least not till he could make sure his advances wouldn't freak her out.

Meanwhile, Brina who was distracted with Tanya's arrival couldn't think straight.

But, when she felt his warm body engulfing her in hot, tight, Brina felt overwhelmed and her heart started turning heavy. However, she couldn't help her desire either. 

Smiling against his chest , Brina closed her eyes in contentment .

 She isn't sure why she felt his hug so intense and heart-warming . Her brain has stopped working properly.

All she could think is how secured and peaceful she felt in his arms . She stopped feeling this way after her father and brother died.

Louis is the only person after them who has made her feel that she could rely on him and stop worrying about what her future holds.

Caught in this moment of bliss, Brina didn't even notice Tanya who was exclaiming in shock.

Infact, Brina didn't notice anything that was happening around her.

Her every thought, every inch of her body is only filled with warmth Louis is providing her.

She felt as if she was swallowed by heaven, she never experienced in years. Not knowing how or when , their lips met...

A sweet and short kiss followed later....

And, Brina didn't even had an  idea when their tangled lips had parted. Now, they are standing close to each other with their foreheads touching, while they have their eyes closed.

Louis was the first person to recover . When he opened his eyes , the first thing he witnessed was Brina's smile.

She looked so serene and blissful that it made his heart skip a beat . She looked so beautiful when she had that genuine smile on her face.

And , the thought that , that  smile has appeared because of him  made him the happiest man alive on earth.

He didn't wanted to part with her, but, reluctantly he moved little further and talked with his +husky tone . "I guess, you are saved for today, Ms. Parker." He said.